Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha agreed…your job is definitely no one’s business, but then, neither is your annual income, a far more private subject I would think, but you had no trouble volunteering that information so in fairness, it’s only natural that someone might be curious about the source of that income, right?
I only listed it to provide some perspective.
Says more about the person who reacts with hate and jealousy toward someone who is successful rather than strive for their own personal best and be happy. That's a loser mentality to hate on someone because they are successful. To assume successful people don't have a right or should be ashamed because of what they have achieved is a divisive attitude. My situation in life has nothing to do with where others are in their life and my income does not make me better or worse.

You will never achieve happiness or success as long as you base it on what others have and do. The only person you are in competition with is the person you were yesterday, try to do better than that person and you will have all the success you need.

Back on topic...I am really enjoying this figure. Everyone who has pointed out the right iris being slightly too high are absolutely correct and it seems to be like that on all so far, it's a shame really.
20220205_122431-02.jpeg

I only listed it to provide some perspective.
Says more about the person who reacts with hate and jealousy toward someone who is successful rather than strive for their own personal best and be happy. That's a loser mentality to hate on someone because they are successful. To assume successful people don't have a right or should be ashamed because of what they have achieved is a divisive attitude. My situation in life has nothing to do with where others are in their life and my income does not make me better or worse.

You will never achieve happiness or success as long as you base it on what others have and do. The only person you are in competition with is the person you were yesterday, try to do better than that person and you will have all the success you need.
This weird post makes a lot of assumptions about the happiness and success of other people that you can’t possibly know anything about.
What makes you think that the people who are commenting on your post are neither happy nor successful?
Are you assuming that you are the only person on this thread who is happy or has achieved career success?
That would just be silly, right?
I think you are mistakenly assuming that people were somehow disturbed by your purported income, when in fact the comments were simply a reaction to the strangeness of someone actually announcing their annual salary on a toy site. :ROFLMAO:
The comments had nothing to do with the amount that was claimed!
Its been my experience that people who are happy and make good money don’t usually spend a lot of time announcing those facts to strangers on the internet, but make of that what you will. :)

This weird post makes a lot of assumptions about the happiness and success of other people that you can’t possibly know anything about.
What makes you think that the people who are commenting on your post are neither happy nor successful?
Are you assuming that you are the only person on this thread who is happy or has achieved career success?
I think you are mistakenly assuming that people were somehow disturbed by your purported income, when in fact the comments were simply a reaction to the strangeness of someone actually announcing their annual salary on a toy site. :ROFLMAO:
Its been my experience that people who are happy and make good money don’t usually spend a lot of time announcing those facts to strangers on the internet, but make of that what you will. :)
Well said. (y)

*And I added "Rich Brian" just for hip music reference..

Because of the paint apps, puffy hair, and wonky eye, I might just use the SS head, and look into a total repaint of the Asmus head. With some additional length on the hair, I think it would make a really good AoD Ash head. I still have that old AoD SS figure somewhere, and with this head, and a new body, it might look half decent.

asmus ash head 3.jpg
aod ash fig1.jpg

Last edited:
Did Asmus ever say at some point if they were working on other versions of Ash, either here or on FB? Obviously that was before the giant debacle with this figure, but I was just curious if it was in their original plans or not.

Did Asmus ever say at some point if they were working on other versions of Ash, either here or on FB? Obviously that was before the giant debacle with this figure, but I was just curious if it was in their original plans or not.
I remember a few asked them if they would do more. I honestly feel this is a one and done by them after this whole thing but I'll be surprised if they do more figures. I actually would rather see sideshow do Evil Dead 1 Ash.

👏👏👏👏👏

I remember a few asked them if they would do more. I honestly feel this is a one and done by them after this whole thing but I'll be surprised if they do more figures. I actually would rather see sideshow do Evil Dead 1 Ash.
I imagine this is a one and done, but I'd love to see someone tackle AoD figures. Lots of cool figures could be made. Ash, Evil Ash, Pit Witch, Army Deadite(s). The Palisades figures from back in the day were cool.

Since today Asmus goes back to work after Lunar New Year I sent them an email on when they will ship my figure hopefully I hear back soon.

Back