Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine being a customer paying nearly $400 for a product and calling out the company for the shoddy work, who have already tried to deceive folks with prototype models as "finished" products and generally lying that they've checked multiple packages that all looked good and they're happy with the finished results...only now to issue a press statement stating the opposite now.

But no, as the dissatisfied customer we're "bullying" the company. 😆 Get the **** outta here with that **** and go be a boot licker elsewhere.

Sure, I could paint my own, but I shouldn't have to and it was advertised and solicited with the cuts for the luxury version. It's now the BS! version!
Yeah. But it's a tiny thing. Anyone with a paintbrush and red paint can sort it in less than a minute. Henrietta being bald is just goddamn ridiculous.

Yeah. But it's a tiny thing. Anyone with a paintbrush and red paint can sort it in less than a minute. Henrietta being bald is just goddamn ridiculous.
I paid for it to be painted on. What if I didn't have paints to do it? Now I must go buy paints and attempt to make this look correct. The prototype has sold me something different. You don't seem to understand that part.

Unlikely, but then again . . .

I wouldn't put it past @$MU$ to back track and make another official announcement canceling replacements, etc. because of rude and unfair responses to what they consider as minor problems to be overlooked and they'll be revoking buying privileges of customers they view as being hostile to them and their loyal supporters.

I had hopes Asmus would have slowed down and invested in better QC after the debacle of Gandalf's hat on their very first "crown" series. I think they have honest good intended people who are just in over their heads and are trying desperately to compete at the high end table....but they just aren't there. Not yet anyway.

I have made my comments known about the upcoming Nazgul cloak being too frayed....we'll see if they listen. And now I'm starting to worry about what Golem is going to look like.

I don't buy all the static about them intentionally trying to scam people...thats a huge leap....

But Asmus...if you want to be a big player in this game...yall have got to step it up and make some changes to your team. Until you do that....you BELONG at the kiddie table. Sorry.

I had hopes Asmus would have slowed down and invested in better QC after the debacle of Gandalf's hat on their very first "crown" series. I think they have honest good intended people who are just in over their heads and are trying desperately to compete at the high end table....but they just aren't there. Not yet anyway.

I have made my comments known about the upcoming Nazgul cloak being too frayed....we'll see if they listen. And now I'm starting to worry about what Golem is going to look like.

I don't buy all the static about them intentionally trying to scam people...thats a huge leap....

But Asmus...if you want to be a big player in this game...yall have got to step it up and make some changes to your team. Until you do that....you BELONG at the kiddie table. Sorry.
--

They don't belong at the kiddie table.

They shouldn't be even allowed near any kids given their track record (using the analogy made by the OP).

They'll probably bully the kids and take their lunch money and then turn around and state they're the victims being bullied by the kids.

--

They don't belong at the kiddie table.

They shouldn't be even allowed near any kids given their track record (using the analogy made by the OP).

They'll probably bully the kids and take their lunch money and then turn around and state they're the victims being bullied by the kids.
Yes Delta...you've made your feelings about Asmus very clear....again....and again....and again....and again....and again.....

Uh, oh.

I believe I am now on @$MU$'s "hit list".

George sent me a message.

For transparency, I never reached out to @$MU$ via the Collector Freaks PM system.

View attachment 556224
I'm not inclined to respond.

My impression and view is already set in stone about @$MU$ and will not change.
Yo, this is your moment!!
Instead of just pissing into the wind with post after post of anti Asmus digs, you now have the ear of the company itself and can illuminate them on all the shortcomings they’ve been too blind or apathetic to see.

It appears they’ve identified you as having been gravely wronged by them and that you have insight of how to set them on the course to becoming a reputable and successful contender in the 1:6 game.

You can bust out a list their offences at the drop of a hat so let George have it! Maybe, just maybe, they’ll take heed and we can actually get a figure as advertised next time. I don’t want my Gollum’s seamless arms turning out like this abortion!

They’ve given you the floor;
Use your voice to make change, not just noise.

Yeah the pants being too small and not able to close has suddenly become my biggest concern right now. Because that's not something that can be easily fixed with some modding or repainting...
Not something I really would want to do, but shaving the waist with a dremel will help. As I've done this before. But yeah all these issues at this price point is ridiculous. Just saying it can be fixed.

Then again, with this type of body type with the sculpted torso, I'm guess it's rubber so that might make it harder to do.

I wish I had my Figure to get a better understanding on what can do done and what needs to be done.

DDECDB84-4A03-4CA7-BEEE-5306C5A53E7D.jpeg
Your day 1 Pre order customer is gone and not coming back I could beat a dead horse on how unreal garbage this release is and how you handled it as company as a whole you lied more than once, you cut corners on everything tossed in a sticker. Huge middle finger to Asmus toys…

Yo, this is your moment!!
Instead of just pissing into the wind with post after post of anti Asmus digs, you now have the ear of the company itself and can illuminate them on all the shortcomings they’ve been too blind or apathetic to see.

It appears they’ve identified you as having been gravely wronged by them and that you have insight of how to set them on the course to becoming a reputable and successful contender in the 1:6 game.

You can bust out a list their offences at the drop of a hat so let George have it! Maybe, just maybe, they’ll take heed and we can actually get a figure as advertised next time. I don’t want my Gollum’s seamless arms turning out like this abortion!

They’ve given you the floor;
Use your voice to make change, not just noise.
--

I view your reply in two ways.

1. Sarcastic mockery.

2. Misplaced support.

I have no reasons to take it personally.

There are others within this discussion thread who are way more qualified than I to do what you stated.

I wonder if George or any others at @$MU$ reached out to them via private message?

--

I view your reply in two ways.

1. Sarcastic mockery.

2. Misplaced support.

I have no reasons to take it personally.

There are others within this discussion thread who are way more qualified than I to do what you stated.

I wonder if George or any others at @$MU$ reached out to them via private message?
They have people on their own payroll who should be able to figure out why this figure, and many others that they have made, are awful.
Are they going to compensate you for your time since they would be profiting from you providing pro bono quality control guidance and consultation?
Why can’t they figure this stuff out themselves?

They have people on their own payroll who should be able to figure out why this figure, and many others that they have made, are awful.
Are they going to compensate you for your time since they would be profiting from you providing pro bono quality control guidance and consultation?
Why can’t they figure this stuff out themselves?
--

tenor.gif

Back