Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 Nero's weapon size and coat color are still one of my incomprehensible things.

Asmus has been making things that we can understand, if not perfect. (Except 3 Dante Headsculpt)
Maybe 5 Nero is the result of their great focus on Devil Breaker and neglect of other things, i think.
That was pretty much the reason for Nero's short comings. I watched their Dante video again and near the end they have Dante standing with all his accessories in front of him. The swords look like they are accurate in size. They have showed that Dante was given more attention as he comes with a newly developed body and the outfit looks great, the sculpt came out great also the details are there more so then Nero. I might not collect the trio because of Nero so I might pass on V but I'll definitely get Vergil if that gets made. Unless Asmus hits us with a new Luxury Nero from DMC 5 with the new body, swappable right arm and DT wings. They can give it a more color accurate coat.

That was pretty much the reason for Nero's short comings. I watched their Dante video again and near the end they have Dante standing with all his accessories in front of him. The swords look like they are accurate in size. They have showed that Dante was given more attention as he comes with a newly developed body and the outfit looks great, the sculpt came out great also the details are there more so then Nero. I might not collect the trio because of Nero so I might pass on V but I'll definitely get Vergil if that gets made. Unless Asmus hits us with a new Luxury Nero from DMC 5 with the new body, swappable right arm and DT wings. They can give it a more color accurate coat.

I'd like a DMC 5 Vergil as well. They teased a DMC4 DT Dante that was supposed to be shown back in July but I can't find any more details about it.

I'd like a DMC 5 Vergil as well. They teased a DMC4 DT Dante that was supposed to be shown back in July but I can't find any more details about it.
Yeah DT Dante was a big surprise. It would be cool if it's also DMC 5 DT as both versions are the same. Except DMC 5 gave it more detail and brought out the design more then DMC 4. I'll be very happy to see Sparda get made if they can make DT Dante perfect in terms of detail and articulation.

Yeah, DMC5 NERO LUX ver. would be great.
That reminds me, Asmus still doesn't sell separate Beowulf Parts of Vergil LUX ver.

I hope they plan to sell 'weapon pack', including Nevan, Agni & Rudra and etc, later on.

Yeah, DMC5 NERO LUX ver. would be great.
That reminds me, Asmus still doesn't sell separate Beowulf Parts of Vergil LUX ver.

I hope they plan to sell 'weapon pack', including Nevan, Agni & Rudra and etc, later on.
It might happen. I wouldn't mind the other devil arms for Dante. Maybe they can do the same for Nero with his gear and new devil breakers.

I'm currently planning on getting whatever Devil May Cry figures Asmus releases... I've loved them all so far, flaws and all. Definitely would love to see a DMC5 Vergil and some DT figures. I'm also kind of hoping we get a decent Trish figure? If not, I'll resort to kit-bashing her together myself.

Yeah DT Dante was a big surprise. It would be cool if it's also DMC 5 DT as both versions are the same. Except DMC 5 gave it more detail and brought out the design more then DMC 4. I'll be very happy to see Sparda get made if they can make DT Dante perfect in terms of detail and articulation.

I would prefer SDT Dante and Vergil (or whatever his is called). They said they will reveal more information on the DT DMC4 Dante when it's ready. Hopefully soon though.

I would prefer SDT Dante and Vergil (or whatever his is called). They said they will reveal more information on the DT DMC4 Dante when it's ready. Hopefully soon though.
Vergil's is also SDT. Yeah those would be bad ass in hand.

I'm pretty sure the DT Dante was a Qbitz, every other figure teased there was a Qbitz and I'd be really surprised if Dante was an exception to that and not just part of a "Qbitz announcement image".

109818700_10157132617471968_4537192473797456555_o.jpg

I'm pretty sure the DT Dante was a Qbitz, every other figure teased there was a Qbitz and I'd be really surprised if Dante was an exception to that and not just part of a "Qbitz announcement image".

dBaaGxC.jpg

Yeah, I agree with you.
This DT Dante is a Q-bitz and Asmus may be preparing for our disappointment of expecting a 1/6 scale lol

View attachment 494191

You may be right. Proportions seem waaaaay off. Well, that sucks then.

dBaaGxC.jpg

Yeah, I agree with you.
This DT Dante is a Q-bitz and Asmus may be preparing for our disappointment of expecting a 1/6 scale lol

Ok, so there's the actual product. Oh well, got my hopes up for nothing.

Wow what was the point. Lol some good news for me though, Asmus corrected my Balance Dante has been paid! I'm excited to see him in hand this is one of my most wanted for the year.

Wow what was the point. Lol some good news for me though, Asmus corrected my Balance Dante has been paid! I'm excited to see him in hand this is one of my most wanted for the year.

Nice! Paid him off too and added $35 for EMS just for the off chance it can still arrive here in a reasonable time with high hopes of within 2 weeks or less.

Nice! Paid him off too and added $35 for EMS just for the off chance it can still arrive here in a reasonable time with high hopes of within 2 weeks or less.
Cool! I'll wait next week to see if asmus will ship mine without issue.

Mine was shipped a few days ago.

Now it seems to be stalled in LA.

I swear luis, if you beat me to the punch again! :mad:
Mines hasn't updated. But if you get it post that video review. Lol I'm guessing I won't see an update for it until the end of the week/next week. It should probably start moving for yours in the next couple of days. I kinda want to get Nero just to do the trio, but don't know if I should.

Mines hasn't updated. But if you get it post that video review. Lol I'm guessing I won't see an update for it until the end of the week/next week. It should probably start moving for yours in the next couple of days. I kinda want to get Nero just to do the trio, but don't know if I should.

If you can swing it, I'd say get Nero. He's actually a very nice figure. The sculpt is there...it's just the paint is a bit lacking. As for the sword being a bit undersized...ehhhh, personally it doesn't bother me TOO much. If funds are an issue (we r in a covid world after all), then I'd say pass. Undersized weapons and underwhelming portrait is a reasonable excuse to skip Nero. He's not that cheap lol.

Back