Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like a longer hair with scruff headsculpt for Dante which he has for most part of the game. The current headsculpt lasted for one level only. Also, an additional headsculpt with glowing red eyes for super Dante would be nice.

I would definitely would like the Sin Devil Trigger form in 1/6 figure. Hell, even a 1/12 scale would be nice as nobody has bothered to create their devil trigger forms in figure form.
The current sculpt is the long haired version. At least that's how asmus did it which is a bit wrong but i get they might have done it for articulation reasons.

The current sculpt is the long haired version. At least that's how asmus did it which is a bit wrong but i get they might have done it for articulation reasons.

Really? Huh... maybe they could have splayed out the back part of the hair a bit more then.

I hope Asmus nails this figure, and then makes DMC 5 Vergil next. I?ll surely die a happy man if we can get both DMC 5 Dante and Vergil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Asmus nails this figure, and then makes DMC 5 Vergil next. I?ll surely die a happy man if we can get both DMC 5 Dante and Vergil.

I think V is going to be next. Though there have been pictures of what looks like a DMC4 Nero on some threads.

I think V is going to be next. Though there have been pictures of what looks like a DMC4 Nero on some threads.

Can you provide a link to those threads? Not interested in V personally but it would definitely be nice for the fan base if Asmus does cover other characters from DMC.

I'd probably get a V as he hasn't gotten any kind of love as far as merch goes, 1000toys did a standard & deluxe 1/12 of Nero & Dante, but no V, Kotobukiya had Nero & Dante ready pretty quickly with a Vergil coming out soon, and no V...

Of Nero, Dante, Virgil and V id say V is easily my least desired one. But, if he came with Griffin its of course a must-get. And i assume he will because he was never seen without him. Hell, given the " Luxury " line for these figures they could throw in a Shadow for that version. Id maybe buy the Luxury version to get griffin and shadow if that was an option. As for Dante i just pre-ordered standard as id never use Sparda or Balrog.

Of Nero, Dante, Virgil and V id say V is easily my least desired one. But, if he came with Griffin its of course a must-get. And i assume he will because he was never seen without him. Hell, given the " Luxury " line for these figures they could throw in a Shadow for that version. Id maybe buy the Luxury version to get griffin and shadow if that was an option. As for Dante i just pre-ordered standard as id never use Sparda or Balrog.

I mean considering who V truly is (no spoilers), for me personally, he?s non-essential to the collection. But i understand that people new will like the character enough to want a nice collectible on him.

From Asmus FB page:

"Almost... almost... ready..
Expected to be released in June ~ July 2020
Let’s take a look of this fantastic box first"

96250210_10156950934381968_5794441310765056000_o.jpg

From Asmus FB page:

"Almost... almost... ready..
Expected to be released in June ~ July 2020
Let?s take a look of this fantastic box first"

96250210_10156950934381968_5794441310765056000_o.jpg
I'm excited to have Dante in my collection, they finally updated their bodies and Dante will have the first with that body in use.

Updated the body? How did you find out if you don't mind me asking?
They posted it on their Facebook page of the new body type they have been working on. And that it will be used for Dante. It has double jointed legs and looks to have better proportions.

Thanks man!

Sooooo close now. I can't wait to receive that email. I got money sitting in the bank account waiting for my 2x Dante.

Hurry pleasssseeeee!!
Same. Lol I'm glad they are giving us a new articulated body now I can put Dante in crazy..sorry I mean SMOKIN SEXY STYLE!. Poses, I also can't wait to see your review on it if you do use subhuman or mad qualia as the background music. Lol

Same. Lol I'm glad they are giving us a new articulated body now I can put Dante in crazy..sorry I mean SMOKIN SEXY STYLE!. Poses, I also can't wait to see your review on it if you do use subhuman or mad qualia as the background music. Lol

It's one of the reasons why I haven't done a review on Nero. I'm waiting for Dante so I can do a review on both haha. And thanks for the music suggestions, I'll definitely use those for Dante's portion of the video.

It's one of the reasons why I haven't done a review on Nero. I'm waiting for Dante so I can do a review on both haha. And thanks for the music suggestions, I'll definitely use those for Dante's portion of the video.
Ah ok I see. Lol no problem it will be good to hear those in your review. I'm glad Dante got a new body and I assume vergil will use this body also when he's made.

Sorry for the bump, but I gotta ask;

Asmus, any word if dante is getting closer to release?
I've asked them myself and they said. June-July. So we could be close assuming it isn't pushed to August. But they should be done. I'm also in suspense waiting for this.

Back