Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... did anybody receive this from Asmus? I'm assuming this is their solution for the Rebellion not attaching properly to Dante's back?

20210306_171507.jpg

So... did anybody receive this from Asmus? I'm assuming this is their solution for the Rebellion not attaching properly to Dante's back?

View attachment 508106
I did today I was so confused about what it was. This is a sad solution to the issue, but since all figures are sold out on their site and other places (except for BBTS) this is the best they can do. I think it's fine but it does suck not seeing the sword stick to the back and look like the game, unless you mod the magnet in the sword yourself which can damage the weapon.

View attachment 508106

Yeah, I got one to and it is indeed that. I emailed them because I had no clue what it was haha. Here's what they said.

"Thank you for the e-mail.
It is the replacement of sword stand - Rebellion for Dante (DMC V).
Please kindly check the magnet side on Dante's back first before sticking the magnet into the stand.
Thank you and stay safe."

Yeah, I got one to and it is indeed that. I emailed them because I had no clue what it was haha. Here's what they said.

"Thank you for the e-mail.
It is the replacement of sword stand - Rebellion for Dante (DMC V).
Please kindly check the magnet side on Dante's back first before sticking the magnet into the stand.
Thank you and stay safe."

Got mine yesterday and was like "what the ****** is this? For Dante?" As Dante luxury edition has been the only figure I've ordered from them other than Vergil from DMC3. Glad I came here to find out some info. Anyone have pics on what exactly we are to do to put it on or in dante?

Got mine yesterday and was like "what the ****** is this? For Dante?" As Dante luxury edition has been the only figure I've ordered from them other than Vergil from DMC3. Glad I came here to find out some info. Anyone have pics on what exactly we are to do to put it on or in dante?
Just attach the magnet to the back where the sword would be. His jacket has a magnet in it. Then when you get the correct side where it connects just glue the black piece on it.

And Nero recently did a customized replacement with a 5 dante's body.
(5 dante's shoulder joints were attached, so they were effective for Nero.)

However, the same is true of looking dwarfed, so I'm looking for a different body. :p

What's Nero look like, and how did you fix him?

I still haven’t received my deluxe edition from asmus. Due to COVID they are unable to ship to Hawaii. But they did ship another figure to me. They claimed it went out by a mistake.

I still haven’t received my deluxe edition from asmus. Due to COVID they are unable to ship to Hawaii. But they did ship another figure to me. They claimed it went out by a mistake.
That's crazy. They should make that mistake again with your Dante. Lol seriously they should have sent it out a long time ago.

That's crazy. They should make that mistake again with your Dante. Lol seriously they should have sent it out a long time ago.
They gave me an option to get it shipped for $60 via fed ex or wait until EMS is available to be shipped at no cost. Makes me worry if they do still have it available.

They gave me an option to get it shipped for $60 via fed ex or wait until EMS is available to be shipped at no cost. Makes me worry if they do still have it available.
They should still have your order they wouldn't sell it off then not be able to ship it to you. Unless you could get it elsewhere I imagine you want to get king Cerberus?

They should still have your order they wouldn't sell it off then not be able to ship it to you. Unless you could get it elsewhere I imagine you want to get king Cerberus?
Hope so, yes I do want the king Cerberus and I waited this long. They took off their shipping restriction on their site so I emailed them. But recently they been very slow in response. Hoping restrictions are lifted.

Hope so, yes I do want the king Cerberus and I waited this long. They took off their shipping restriction on their site so I emailed them. But recently they been very slow in response. Hoping restrictions are lifted.
Well Hopefully you get it to enjoy this awesome figure. And with Vergil going up for Preorder it only makes sense to own Dante to pair with his brother. Lol

Guys be carefull with Dante's pants especially on the stand. Mine started peeling. 😢 make sure when he's displayed it's not rubbing on the crotch grabber. I'm trying to see if Asmus could help with a replacement we'll see what happens.
20210813_135655.jpg

Guys be carefull with Dante's pants especially on the stand. Mine started peeling. 😢 make sure when he's displayed it's not rubbing on the crotch grabber. I'm trying to see if Asmus could help with a replacement we'll see what happens.View attachment 534539
Yikes... and here I thought they were using better materials.

Yikes... and here I thought they were using better materials.
Pop toys made the outfits. I think Asmus did good with DMC4 Dante as the materials where their own work and they said they would never peel or flake. The pants on Dante however the moment I saw them I knew they where going to eventually flake which is a shame.

Back