Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invoice paid (rooted)!
Haven't received my invoice for the sculpted yet (yes, I bought them both!).

Awesome just received the invoice and by a happy coincidence I accidentally ordered the rooted hair option (which is the one I prefer now) but at the time of ordering I thought I had ordered the sculpted!

I ordered the sculpted, with the intent of buying the rooted later on on its own (so I can have both heads), but the invoice sent to me was for the rooted hair (with higher price reflected), so I shot them an email to verify that if I pay the higher price, they won't go and ship the sculpted hair I actually ordered. So we'll see.

I'm okay with not getting the sculpted hair after seeing how well the rooted turned out. I know I'll never use it if I have both.

Seems like rooted is the way to go, but wondering how Boromir will look with all the rest of my fellowship figures having sculpted hair.

I think they'll like fine together, yodasan.

My Selena Kyle and Sarah Connor figures look great along with the other figs in their respective lines.

Invoice paid first thing this morning, too. I need to get yet another Detolf just for all of these Asmus LOTR figs!

So, have all the invoices sent been for the rooted version?
I got one for the rooted but I'm still waiting on one for the sculpted; I ordered them together so it seems odd I only got an invoice for one of them.

So, have all the invoices sent been for the rooted version?
I got one for the rooted but I'm still waiting on one for the sculpted; I ordered them together so it seems odd I only got an invoice for one of them.

Pre-ordered the sculpted hair on day-1 and i'm still waiting for the invoice.

Kinda sucks, because the sculpted hair version was supposed to be released a month before the rooted version.

Oh well.

CIMG4562.JPG

Received my rooted hair Borimir today really nice figure and I'm liking him very much, I do still have a couple of nitpicks though, on mine the Horn of Gondor strap is a bit short, the head which you have to remove to get the cloak(s) on is a bit of a pig to get of, still haven't managed it feels like somethings going to break going to have to heat it to be on the safe side and he really doesn't want to stand on his own.

All that said he's still an awesome figure and I can't wait to get the fellowship together, planning a nice diorama for them all.

Wow you got him fast. Thanks for the quick review. Can’t wait for mine to arrive but my guess is mine is still 2-3 weeks away.

They actually sent me a tracking number this time so he is on his way. Of course the tracking info will not update until he is actually at my door but at least he is coming.

Back