Asmus Toys: Arwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Eomer and Arwen both essentially out the door now ... who's next? This might be the first time in a while that I don't have one of their LOTR figures on pre-order. Could the Gandalf(s) be coming soon? That's all that's been teased or rumored at this point, right?

^Yup, same here. Waiting for the in hand pics before I plunker down. That was a supremely fast turnaround time given the change they were putting into effect based on the feedback.

I’d like to see Gollum, Galadriel and Elrond next. If they can work in an updated Gandalf at the same time — awesome. And I wouldn’t mind seeing a Legolas head sculpt expansion pack with rooted hair.

Invoice received!

Invoice paid!

(Honestly, she's getting here a little quicker than I thought she would! Hoping for the best!)

Same. I emailed them and paid extra for express shipping, so hoping to have her in hand soon. My Weta Arwen on Asfaloth statue is also arriving next week - it’s a good month for anyone that loves and collects Arwen collectibles, haha!

Anyone with experience ordering direct from Asmus - generally how long after receiving an invoice can one expect things to actually ship out?

I’d like to see Gollum, Galadriel and Elrond next. If they can work in an updated Gandalf at the same time — awesome. And I wouldn’t mind seeing a Legolas head sculpt expansion pack with rooted hair.

:exactly: THIS! :yess: Not sure my bank account would feel the same though. :lol

I really don't understand Asmus' method of invoicing the balance on their pre-orders. I ordered Arwen the day they started taking orders, but I still haven't received my invoice. Oh well, it'll come eventually. Must be a completely random process!

Heads up!
I have not received an invoice notice from asmus yet like a lot of others, however while looking
at my paypal account for something else entirely, i noticed the actual invoice had been sitting there since the 15th...
So if you havn't received one yet, I suggest you look at your account!

Heads up!
I have not received an invoice notice from asmus yet like a lot of others, however while looking
at my paypal account for something else entirely, i noticed the actual invoice had been sitting there since the 15th...

You receive paypal invoice alerts from paypal, not Asmus. If you didn't get one, it's paypal's fault.

Heads up!

Yes, that's happened to me in the past as well. Not this time, though; I've been checking PayPal regularly for the invoice.

Back