Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been looking but so far no luck. You'd think there would be plenty of marbles with Sauron's eye inside, right? But no one really collects marbles anymore. :lol

DSCF8781.jpgDSCF8782.jpg

When did this guy go on WL? Glad I got my order in and used a coupon. :rock
Should be here Thursday and maybe I'll start customizing him this weekend.

Yeah, timewalker has him as well, just wondering when Sideshow sold out?

I picked him up 2 days ago. I have a question - would I be able to switch out the body for a coomodel tall one? I've seen this is about 1/8" under 12" tall but Christopher Lee was a very tall man, so was thinking of switching the body to a coomodel 27cm one. Would this work? Used to switching bodies bit not had an Asmus one. It looks like the old kaustic plastic bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from Alter Ego. I'm surprised at the quality of the hands and body. Pleasantly surprised. Good job Asmus! The hair works for Saruman, I just need to find a way to tame the hair a bit. I've started the mods on him. He def needs that coffee bath. Also, the boots need some dirtying, he needs height extensions and also a fat suit for the belly area. Once I have that stuff complete I'll post pics.

Also, I never noticed he's an edition of 1,500. Nice to see a hand numbered edition.

Back