Asmus Toys 1:6 - Saruman the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saruman doesn't disappoint. I really enjoy this figure. Asmus did a great job on this one. Now to buy batteries.

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 226
Incredible pictures, zombini, and congrats! Looks so lifelike. Did you do any water treatments to the robes at all? In your pics they look darker, but that may just be the lighting.

I ordered him from Sideshow last night. Was planning on using the $20 monthly code, but was offered 10% off before I checked out. Never had that happen before. Unfortunately it wouldn't let me use the $20 off code with the discount, but now I can use it for something else.

Thanks for the compliment :) I dyed the entire clothes with coffee, like Sankari did.
image.jpg
then did the water treatment. why are my images rotating 90deg:slap

Ok. I may have been wrong. With a bit of futzing he really does look aces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it matter if you use regular or decaf? :)

I'm not a coffee drinker, maybe I should do the staining at work. Might get a few odd looks, but it'll be worth it.

Does it matter if you use regular or decaf? :)

I'm not a coffee drinker, maybe I should do the staining at work. Might get a few odd looks, but it'll be worth it.
Yea I want to do this when I get him but I'm afraid of making it too dark. Do you guys start out with weak coffee and make it darker till you get the right look?

Thanks Wor-gar:)

hoodonit00-i just put a little coffee at a time till i get a semi transprent color coffee to a luke warm water, then left him soak in it for about 15 mins.

Back