Asmus customer support not answering back.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys.
Asmus has stopped answering my
emails in a conversation about the
shipping details involved in a potential
purchase of several figures.

Asmus' support has experienced blackouts
like this in the past, but not so long. It's almost
2 weeks of silence after many happy emails
concerning 6 figs (quite a bit of money).

LMH your thoughts.
Thx

Same problem for me. I`m trying to get a balance and shipping invoice for 2 figures, which I really want to get sorted before new releases like Bilbo come out, which I will defo order.
It almost feels like they don`t want my money. Must be having problems there.

Same impression here. No interested in seling, it seems.
But is the office people also airbrushing??
Anyone else dealing with this?
Thx

I sent Asmus an email regarding my shipping invoice and they answered me:

Thank you for your email.
I will inform our finance team to issue you an invoice for the balance and the shipping cost.
Due to the many invoices they have to send, they will send it in order based on when we receive the request.
Please wait for a while and thank you for your patience.
Kind regards

They actually replied to me really fast this time. (2 days)
I had another case few months ago with a different order, where I had to wait almost 2 weeks to get any answer from them.
I was glad Rovi helped me with my order.
The weakest and slowest part of Asmus is definitely the finance team.
I know the pandemic slows everything down but I really hope they will send me my invoice and ship my order BEFORE the shipping hell (aka holidays) breaks loose.

Same problem for me. I`m trying to get a balance and shipping invoice for 2 figures, which I really want to get sorted before new releases like Bilbo come out, which I will defo order.
It almost feels like they don`t want my money. Must be having problems there.
Not necessarily. Compared to Sideshow ASMUS is a small company. Maybe everyone is on holiday.

Or maybe only one person answers the mail and is on leave. Or maybe computers are down on their end.

ASMUS has had glitchy things go on in the past, time to time. Hopefully they will check in here. On the other hand, maybe having to send individual shipping e-mails to customers isn't working out too well, if I understand the process. It sounded messy.

My problem is I get replies, they just don't follow through with any of them.
My only real mess so far was for the "special" Anduril. Can't remember what the issue was, but basically I lost out, even tho I contacted them directly.
That was a mess. I won't be getting the sword.:( Annoying.

But for another issue they were very responsive and I got the part I needed. So I don't know if there are language barriers, not enough staff, the wrong staff handling issues, or what.

well they finally got around to following through with one of their promises today...
They just sent my new paypal invoice for dlx legolis as the first invoice I received had issues.
So they have mostly replied to my emails - just never taken this long to reply or to fix the problems.
As long as eventually doesn't turn out to be never i'm good.;)

asgardianboy, maybe writing them again and again (that's what I did), will get back their attention ?!

well they finally got around to following through with one of their promises today...
They just sent my new paypal invoice for dlx legolis as the first invoice I received had issues.
So they have mostly replied to my emails - just never taken this long to reply or to fix the problems.
As long as eventually doesn't turn out to be never i'm good.;)

asgardianboy, maybe writing them again and again (that's what I did), will get back their attention ?!

I do it every day....

My only real mess so far was for the "special" Anduril. Can't remember what the issue was, but basically I lost out, even tho I contacted them directly.
That was a mess. I won't be getting the sword.:( Annoying.

But for another issue they were very responsive and I got the part I needed. So I don't know if there are language barriers, not enough staff, the wrong staff handling issues, or what.
Hi Sassafras, You can pm me about the Anduril giveaway status, I can tell you.

Hi guys.

LMH your thoughts.
Thx
Hi, since I am just in charge of social media, You can pm me your email to check what happen about your case in service mailbox. And I will contact service colleague or other department to find out what's the issue caused on yours. Thank you.

Hi, for issue of the payment link delayed, since we are experiencing the process of balance notification for Legolas Exclusive edition recently, it has almost done by our financial dep. And we are proceeding the notice in the mean time indeed if you are orders for other in stock ones, but it sometimes costs time (we only have a financial colleague to handle the payment link sent and check with Paypal or credit card system), Please understand and we will do our best to make sure not to make failure on every orders. We will appreciate your kind patience. Thank you for all your concern, mates.

Hi Sassafras, You can pm me about the Anduril giveaway status, I can tell you.
Why thank you, will try to dig up the original emails. (y)

Edit: PM sent

Tho I do remember why the situation was messy, some of us didn't want to slap our e-mails on a public forum.
But it was a nice thing for ASMUS to do anyway.

Last edited:
Hi guys.

LMH your thoughts.
Thx
Hi guys.

LMH your thoughts.
Thx
It's a good thing that you brought this issue up about Asmus and got a response. I was just about to file a PayPal dispute

Back