Asmus customer support not answering back.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Asta.

And I admit it is not the right place to post my concerns and complaints for Ash here in this thread, my apology. However, @Asmus rep is being silent in that thread, and through a member in that thread, I was directed here, and george did replied to my questions here, and it is proven to be very helpful for other members who preordered the item.

So I'm sorry for posting in the wrong thread, but I'm not sorry for trying my best to chase them just to address many member's concerns here. If only @Asmus would respond in the Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2, I, and many other members (yes, I'm not the only one who post about Ash here) wouldn't have to post our concerns and questions here. :)

Lastly, just my suggestion, please improve your customer service, asmus. Thanks.

I have been answering questions for them there too,
but a few members have been replying things I don't know how to answer

I have been answering questions for them there too,
but a few members have been replying things I don't know how to answer
By "don't know how", you mean it's a language barrier or what?
Maybe you can still respond by asking: "what do you mean by this post, can you elaborate, etc."
It would be better than just being silent or disappear.

For instance, I posted a question in the evil dead 2 thread, with no respond. I posted the same question here, and got a reply.
That means, you do know the answer but you chose not to reply there. Why is that?

Anyway, @Asta, if you think it's better to open a new thread about our discussion with asmus here, by all means, I will follow. :)

I have contacted Asmus multiple times over the last few months about my Gandalf preorder which I placed a year ago and have never received an invoice for, no response… Would like my deposit back if I’m not getting a figure.

Back