Ashley Wood Tomorrow Kings Preorder Today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my set of three :) First time I've ever beat an online shopping cart rush.

I wasn't prepared for $300 but I wanted the set so I ended up spending about a month saving up money and finding ways to earn some outside of paying bills.

It worked out, though, with 12 hours to spare!

I really want the Blanco y Negro versions, and have hopes that there will be 3A board members who don't want them selling them at retail (just for their money back), but I anticipate they'll all be on eBay.

Why good luck? These won't sell out for months, he's making a ton of em.
Hahaha sold out sets in 9 minutes. Blind Boxes in just a few hours.

Yeah! I spent a good week on that list! And searched through 4 different Boards for fans!
The demise of the list was quite disappointing...

He made the same amount as he intended back then. It's just the feeding frenzy for Blanc de Plume that caused t to sell out this fast.

Agree with you 100%. I bought myself set of three (to have TK) and four blinds (to score Blanc or rare variant).
Nice to see, that here on sideshow, we still discuss Ashley Wood.

Agree with you 100%. I bought myself set of three (to have TK) and four blinds (to score Blanc or rare variant).
Nice to see, that here on sideshow, we still discuss Ashley Wood.

I'm not a gambler. Just stuck with one set. If I get a Blank or rare variant great, if not, great!

I'm not a gambler. Just stuck with one set. If I get a Blank or rare variant great, if not, great!

Me too Magman, but as I've missed both Plumes...and tiniest chance to get Blanc as a gift...I tried my luck and spend all my $

Here's a pic of my TK's. :)

DSC02304.jpg

You know my only complaint with these is that the shorts look to have not been weathered. Is it just the picture or is that true? I'll know for myself in about an hour!

You know my only complaint with these is that the shorts look to have not been weathered. Is it just the picture or is that true? I'll know for myself in about an hour!
I don't mind at all, these are some of the best 1/6 tailored shorts I've ever seen.

Back