Ashley Wood Tomorrow Kings Preorder Today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in theory yes.......but it's mass hysteria over on the 3A forum :lol so they might artificially create more demand than normal & people might buy more than they intended

And then they'll realize that they only need 1 of them, and eventually sell the others. Then they'll all battle each other over the scalper/flipper issue :lol

And then they'll realize that they only need 1 of them, and eventually sell the others. Then they'll all battle each other over the scalper/flipper issue :lol

yeah, I'll buy one today as the free shipping to UK beats the secondary market for me

will laugh though if I only buy one & it's a blanco y negro variant or comes with the blanc de plume redemption card when other buy six and don't get it :lol

I'm going for a three pack. Was only planning on picking up one, but since I have the money to spend with nothing on my agenda, i figured why not?!

Well, there ain't much I can buy NOW, so I guess 10PM GMT is when it's all going to happen: the site will change, the items will be available for order, is that right? I never ordered from Ashley Wood before...

I got my set of three. I'm wondering if I want to pick up a blind too, but I think three of these guys are enough!

It was pretty easy. I bought the 3 figure set. But no info on shipping costs... perhaps because of the "free shipping"?

Looks like the sets are already sold out!

Back