Ash Vs Evil Dead (TV Series w/ Bruce)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm glad the pace picked up. I thought the last few were rather dull. That kid getting killed with the ceiling fan came out of no where :lol

Yeah I agree. It had three real good episodes, but the rest feel pretty dull. Can't believe it got renewed for a 2nd season honestly.

Saw an interview with Bruce and he admits that not all the eps were good as they used different directors. He said that only the good ones will be back for the 2nd series.

Honestly i thought the latest ep was ok as it was more of a build up to the cabin but the dinner massacre was epic :rock

I wish they could just convince Sam Raimi to come and direct the episodes full time. The first espisode was easily the best and just oozed raimis shooting style. And I mean aside from producing a ton of stuff, he doesn't appear to be doing much else.

Agreed. First episode was awesome, but it was downhill from there......I will finish out this season, for sure. But, if season 2 is a go, major changes needed

I agree that some of the episodes were a bit weak but I'm still having fun with it. I have no issue putting aside 30 minutes a week for some deadite mayhem.

Latest episode is fantastic. The show did dipped a little but it came back with an amazingly strong bounce. I love where this show is going. Glad that it was renewed for a second season.

Wow. What an embarrassment of an episode. This show turned to crap real fast. Its gone from being cheesey fun just cheesey crap. All those call backs to the films felt so tacky.

Oh I dunno. I'm still enjoying it. I loved the fight between the two Ash's and was surprised they'd killed the cop off at this point.

I downloaded the first few and tried, like really tried to watch them but they're so ****. Deleted them with pride.

Deadites and Ash action - the saving grace of this show.
I try to fast-forward everything else as much as possible.

I'd day about 20% of the show has been good so far.
Pretty much.
Don't like this version of Ash - him being OTT horny ******* only worked in the first episode.
I hate the sidekicks - they're annoying, boring and has very little chemistry with Bruce.
Really like "20 min per episode" structure.

Everything just feels poorly thought-out and underdeveloped.
It should've been something like "SUPERNATURAL" with Bruce and deadites instead.

Back