ASH (Evil Dead 2) NEW SCULPTURE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mm3ash.jpg

Looking good Teddy.

I couldnt afford to get on this figure but I would have gone with something like this look.

evildead2_02.jpg

Cheers Decks

Again great pose but Comedians arms will not articulate to allow that pose, the shoulder ends up twisting round to where the arm pit should be, i will post a pic to demonstrate, took this last night on my phone

Yeah, those bodies are awesome looking... but the shoulders can look real funky.

Its a real pain getting the Comedian to sight up when holding a weapon as well.

Still... awesome, awesome looking Ash!!! If I could have scored one of these bodies I would have done the same :monkey2

:(:(:(

i was pi__ed when i realised my ultimate pose was a no no

awesome figure however and i am sure i will get a pose worthy of the work Beto has put into this :)

I wonder how the new Triad Toys EVO body would work? It's not as nice, visually, as the Hot Toys bodies, but there is some sculpted and textured musculature and nice, streamlined look. They're $40, which is a bit pricey...but compared to hunting down a parted out Comedian body on eBay, not that pricey.

I'd like to see some reviews and videos, but it looks like the shoulder joint might even allow for that hero pose. Though the extra mechanics of the shoulder joing might make it pretty ugly to have with Ash's shirt.

Still think it is because the arm is just straight up. Try aiming from the shoulder, then angling the forearm back from the elbow. Then the hand aimed as needed.

May look better, but I am trying this without clothes on.

100_5684.jpg

100_5685.jpg

Yeah you will be mighty mighty pleased when it arrives!!!

I am gutted this pose just looked silly with the limited articulation, really wanted this pose

bruce-campbell-evil-dead.jpg

Whats the next best pose do you think peeps?

I Would really like to pose my Ash like the "Shop smart, shop S-Smart"-scene. But i do not think it is wise with the Leonidas rubber body i got for him :/

I tried that pose and it just looks odd unfortunately, the shoulder just ends up where his armpit would be and doesn't look right :(

Btw, i do not know how much you guys hang in the Silent surfer thread, So i'll just post some WIP of my Ash that he is doing for me

HeadHandBoomstick01.jpg

HeadLeftFront.jpg

Head over to his thread if you want more pics and WIP status.

Thanks guys, yeah, Betos sculpting skills and Silent surfers painting skills are unbeatable, and when they are matched together, wow!

Last edited:
Back