ASH (Evil Dead 2) NEW SCULPTURE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the movie still from AOD he holds the gun lower then in the pic above, maybe that will work with the comedian body?

MV5BMTkyNTA5NDAwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQzNTgwMw@@._V1._SX640_SY403_.jpg

In the movie still from AOD he holds the gun lower then in the pic above, maybe that will work with the comedian body?

MV5BMTkyNTA5NDAwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQzNTgwMw@@._V1._SX640_SY403_.jpg

yes the comedian body can do that!
5111323323_c42bdb9513_z.jpg

In fact the body of Comedian / Wolverine looks much better for a custom Ash, the musculature of these bodies is not so pronounced and exaggerated as the body of Leonidas

Last edited:
In fact the body of Comedian / Wolverine looks much better for a custom Ash, the musculature of these bodies is not so pronounced and exaggerated as the body of Leonidas

True, but I'm going more for the poster / idealization look of Ash which makes the Leo body is perfect, well, not for that pose though since he will break..

army_of_darkness.jpg

sweet!!!...let me know what you decide to do cause i would like to buy one...but i'll wait to see what the new one looks like...:)

I was speaking with Beto a few night ago. I believe they may be out this summer, but I'm not 100% sure. They are coming though.

Not shore if you would have seen these pics yet beto but heres some pics with your great ash sculpt.

Going to get a pair of your boots and some darker pants then i think it will be finished

[/QUOTE]

Any feedback welcome

Not shore if you would have seen these pics yet beto but heres some pics with your great ash sculpt.

Going to get a pair of your boots and some darker pants then i think it will be finished

Any feedback welcome[/QUOTE]

I love you Ash. I have his "Hero Ash" sculpt its still a work in progress.

Any feedback welcome[/QUOTE]
Looks awesome. Which body did you use?

any of these available for purchase ? or any other ash heads for sale ? i bought one from ebay thats supposedly bruce but its looks nothing like him

great ash but the shirt is wrong its suppose to be a light blue

It started light blue but i have added lots of black, reds and acrylic varnish to make it look wet and dirty.

It looks very dark blue in the pics, It looks a lot closer to these pics in person.

Reinhardt if i ever sell it you will be the first person i ask but that will most likely will be never lol

Back