Statue Article: Quarter scale Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GG The Walking Dead Statues

Man, these look awesome! Ive had the Rick Grimes Bust ordered for months, and GG keep delaying it.
They said April, then i asked again, they said June, I asked again, now they are saying theres no ETA! drives me nutso!
if only GG didnt take forever to release their stuff.

Man, these look awesome! Ive had the Rick Grimes Bust ordered for months, and GG keep delaying it.
They said April, then i asked again, they said June, I asked again, now they are saying theres no ETA! drives me nutso!
if only GG didnt take forever to release their stuff.

If they were faster they would give SSC some competition

normal_july23_021.jpg

Daryl's ears look kinda big, dont they?
Other than that...I'm saving my pennies for these! :D

Don't like the show at all, but love these pieces. Gentle Giant is out doing SideShow lately.

The show is ok but the comic is way better. Still I love how the show did michonne and rick grimes. Would definitely buy those statues.

I duno,theyre cool and all but I feel like. Meh:huh

The show is ok but the comic is way better. Still I love how the show did michonne and rick grimes. Would definitely buy those statues.

Yes, I LOVE THE BOOKS! But the show, nope.

Oh and suck it Snoopy! SUCK IT REALLY GOOD!

Seriously Snoop, we need to get Gwen made. And your thing is broken. BROKEN! Yeah ding bat!

Yes, I LOVE THE BOOKS! But the show, nope.

Oh and suck it Snoopy! SUCK IT REALLY GOOD!

Seriously Snoop, we need to get Gwen made. And your thing is broken. BROKEN! Yeah ding bat!

STFU, Eli!! Broken?!? My thing isn't BROKEN!
4139296516.gif

One of these days we're gonna have to get Gwen made...but being poor sucks! :gah: :lol

Zombie Merle looks ****ing terrifying.

They all look good but Walker Merle is the best of all three, IMO! :rock

STFU, Eli!! Broken?!? My thing isn't BROKEN!
4139296516.gif

One of these days we're gonna have to get Gwen made...but being poor sucks! :gah: :lol

They all look good but Walker Merle is the best of all three, IMO! :rock

Man... I say Michonne is by far the best. Merle isn't even in the comics... lol.

But these are based off of the TV series not the comic. :lol

I know that. But i am only interested in the characters thst do appear in the comics. Namely Grimes and Michonne. I think the show did a good job with those two.

Back