Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure

I really wish this thread would go away until it gets revealed. I get excited every time it gets bumped up.

It's not my fault. Axe needs to change the damn title; it's too "official".:lol

20085211951922458_zps98540160-1.jpg

It's not my fault. Axe needs to change the damn title; it's too "official".:lol
The title will change... to 'Full Specs and Pics'.... soon

... till then Ill name it 'FAKE BUMPING ALERT' :lecture

I got close to 100% the game, just have some challenge rooms and some CW trophies to gather.

Is the Harley Quinn DLC worth it?

I thought it was fun, but too short IMO. And yes it doesn't add to the plot much, if at all. Buy it if you have nothing else to do with the actual game itself or if you want to play something different for a change.

This DLC was a must have for me personally, me being a huge Harley fan. I wish somebody would make a 'Revenge' style Harley statue or figure soon. :pray:

The title will change... to 'Full Specs and Pics'.... soon

... till then Ill name it 'FAKE BUMPING ALERT' :lecture

Thank you, axe; you're a good man. That title has got me more than enough times.:lol

I got close to 100% the game, just have some challenge rooms and some CW trophies to gather.

Is the Harley Quinn DLC worth it?

Yeah, it's worth it. I did get my Platinum trophy, but I didn't feel like redoing it all over again with Robin, Nightwing, and Catwoman right away. I actually got all of the combat medals for those characters, but I still need to do the gauntlets (3 maps in one). As far as Predator challenges go, I still need to do the Catwoman and Robin ones, but, when it comes to Nightwing, that's one of the things that stopped me from finishing it; the Extreme Nightwing challenge at the top of Wonder Tower always glitches. Every time I try to get the medal for jumping and shock blasting the guy, it never works.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

So tell me... has anyone else COMPLETELY lost interest in this figure besides me ?

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

^ i will in about 8 months, 14 day and 7 hours.

That's how long i usually have to wait before giving up on a figure.

My interest for this figure still remains. But, my hopes in HT making it has gone out the window, lol.

Like their Prometheus line.:monkey2

I'm definitely still interested. On a side note, the world we live in is a cruel, cruel *****. EW has a list of their top 10 games of the decade that they want people to vote for, and they're making me choose between Arkham City and Red Dead Redemption.:gah: I feel like, no matter which one I vote for, it'll be a betrayal.:lol:monkey2

So tell me... has anyone else COMPLETELY lost interest in this figure besides me?

Started BAC at last (downloaded repack bcoz licensed copy don't want to work... RETARDED GFWL!).
Great game, with BAA one of the best ever made.

I will be interested in a whole bunch of related figures even after 10 years :lol

It's Batman.. he's not canceled. Plus the figure hardly needs the peoples interest in the game to support it. People will buy Batman no matter what.

Yeah this figure wasn't announced that long ago compared to others (looking at HotToys Naked Snake)

Who's the idiot that did that? Or is it bootleg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back