Action Figure Article: Hot Toys QS006- Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys QS006 - Avengers: AOU 1/4th scale Mark XLV Collectible Figure

prolly my least favorite armor to date. If they were to reboot IM, this is what I imagine the new Mark 3 would look like.

This is a no-brainer. The gold could do with being a bit shinier though like the 1/6th version and the hand guards need changing. Either way this thing is glorious!

View attachment 199182

Thanks for screen captured. Now I see what is wrong with this. It should be shinier in the gold. Yeah it seems a glossiness reflection is so little in prototype photo.

Higher than the Mark 43 and no head sculpt to boot. Will stick with the 1/4 Mark 43.

Yep. Every single production/manufacturing company makes new models every single year. Or they go out of business. And the nike comparison is pretty accurate. Iron man is Jordan. Yes they make more of it, even rehash or repaints, but it's the best seller and what made the (both in this case) company a success and top in its field. If no iron man less anything else. If no Jordan, less other nike styles.

:lecture Recently sold my 1/6 figs (all 5 of them :dunno including Mark VII Stealth). Pulled trigger on this and Mk 43. Never imagined having such detailed Iron Men to display!

While I thought it was maybe a bit high.. I could justify it with the HS and Ultron. With the 45 you don't get the HS (which is a huge selling point at 1/4) and you barely get the Ultron (and don't even get the head if you miss the EX).

I have the 43 on order.. and looking at the two there really isn't a choice at all (at least imo).

It looks bloody good I have to say, as does the earlier announced 43... but I couldn't buy them. I'd get kicked where the sun doesn't shine if I did that I think..

This looks even better than the Mark 43 1/4 scale in my opinion so it's a definite buy for me. I like the 1/4 scale for the extra amount of detail.

Back