Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually,attractiveness notwithstanding, I'm displaying Machiko with her biomask,just seems natural since she's only just dispatched her foe and it doesn't make sense that she'd remove her mask to take a trophy.

I would love to as well, but I don't like how SS did her bio mask, shoulda got narrower towards the mouth :| Or something I don't like the bio at all...

I had $200 in credit for returning the crappy Dynamite Vampirella statue so figured I'd better use it on something. I think you're right--this will be gone before the end of the year.

That's an even bigger bonus! Obviously would be great to have a GOOD Vamp statue, but that one was just terrible. One of the worst of the year, easy! This will be a fantastic exchange...if they'd given her the eye quality that their DC statues received, then I'm not sure if she'd have any issues! Still, I'm eager to see her and her armor in person!

mine finally arrived ^-^

enjoy.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It looks really amazing in person. All sculpt, but looks like metal. The statue and base are both solidly constructed and fairly heavy.
Definitely one of the best statues I've ever seen, let alone owned.
Thanks for that! I had been contemplating canceling this one but that, along with the recent pictures posted by others, has removed that thought from my mind entirely. ☺

Mine is charging on Thursday! It's been forever since something has shipped from Sideshow, but I'm guessing she'll probably arrive by Tues-Wed or so the following week! At this point, all I'm hoping for is a beautiful statue like so many we've seen posted.

I'm with you all on this statue. The eyes just keep it back for me a little. I may need to get them fixed.
temporary_19.jpg

Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

I have received mine! Did one quick glance! However-

1) my box got pretty beat up! Two tears. Any idea what would be sideshow approach on the same. Unfortunately I am very **** about boxes! (I know and I know :(
2) the paint app on the unmasked sculpt is now wowing me! Will share some pics soon!
3) but the overall figure is out of the world!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Back