Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no word. I haven't even received any "delay" e-mails...really would love to get this in the next couple of weeks!

Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

I was told today that mines would be In next week my final flex is 5oct so we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is charging and shipping on Monday. Been a long wait for this one. It's actually my wife's PF cause she loves the character but I think she'll look great with the rest of our collection.

Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

I ordered mines just before it went to wait list. Then after the second delay I added it to a 3 month flex payment and I get it before others who chose full payment. I'm not understanding the process.

Re: Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

I ordered mines just before it went to wait list. Then after the second delay I added it to a 3 month flex payment and I get it before others who chose full payment. I'm not understanding the process.

That makes no sense. I ordered mine the day it went up for preorder and I'm on flex. They changed my final payment date from the 5th to the 10th. Now she'll ship out this monday. I still get mine shipped shortly after yours it just doesn't make much sense.

waitlist converted :yess:

I got on in May

Congratz! You will def love it. This really did turn out great. Hopefully you get one without any major problems... I should mention that I asked for replacement due to a small chip on base and eye issues on unmasked head and they said today that they don't have ANY due to the limited nature of the item :( ..... luckily my issues were relatively minor so it was no biggie settling for credit.

Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

Got my Machiko Ex in and this statue is flawless. SSC checked mines as well Overall I'm super happy[emoji7]
dba9b15757577677999e543105a2a70a.jpg
34964da966b592d1ae16702cb6f4193d.jpg
bbff7da3f62349b73643a40782e3791d.jpg
5efee3d7d4169761f666d5056d844d8e.jpg

I'm starting to think they're getting batches of 5-10 pieces :(

:exactly: -- that emote without the smile. This is the slowest churn out of statues I've ever experienced, and with the smallest ES on top of that. Apparently they're all supposed to go out this month, but that still doesn't explain why some received them way back in July, or why others who ordered after some are receiving theirs before those who ordered beforehand even get a notice.

Just want this damn pretty statue in my possession already! :gah:

Just got the EX one last week! Amazing statue!! It joins my Jungle Predator and Dutch PF's on shelves in my living room. So so beautiful. I'm still wowed to this day they went and made a statue of Machiko. Great great purchase

Spoke with Elisse.

She said only a few Ex had gone out with the majority of shipped statues being Regs :dunno
Don't think I've seen any Regs posted.

Ex batch is due in this month.

Back