Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! How dare they insult us with 5% back in rewards.

Guess we get spoiled with other programs that other companies offer. A tiered system of discounts the more you buy or $$$ off the top for prepay are nice perks too. Like I said, it used to be worse, you lost rewards anytime you used a discount. 5% is nice, definitely better than nothing. It keeps you buying from them as you can't use rewards elsewhere like credit card type so they do benefit(might even claim it on their taxes too).

Beats anything offered locally but the taxman takes his 20% :lol
Yea, sucks when you can't even cover the taxes with the rewards. I guess over here we get "rewarded" by not having to pay sales tax so that helps too(at least until they figure out how to do it, already started doing Amazon and some others)

Yea, sucks when you can't even cover the taxes with the rewards. I guess over here we get "rewarded" by not having to pay sales tax so that helps too(at least until they figure out how to do it, already started doing Amazon and some others)

technically you're supposed to pay the use tax anyways, just no one does ;p it's like properly reporting the amount you make in tips for tax :p actually wait... even less common :|

Hi! I'm new to the forum (and statue collecting in general - I only have a few HCG statues). Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was just browsing around the internet and came across this statue. I had read and loved the comics and novels in my adolescence, so it really caught my interest. So the other night I added myself to the wait list for the exclusive... I'm guessing I am probably SOL and am going to have to get the standard edition or pay aftermarket prices, right? Judging from this thread, there has been a wait list for quite awhile. Any idea how likely it is on my order converting? :/

Hi! I'm new to the forum (and statue collecting in general - I only have a few HCG statues). Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was just browsing around the internet and came across this statue. I had read and loved the comics and novels in my adolescence, so it really caught my interest. So the other night I added myself to the wait list for the exclusive... I'm guessing I am probably SOL and am going to have to get the standard edition or pay aftermarket prices, right? Judging from this thread, there has been a wait list for quite awhile. Any idea how likely it is on my order converting? :/
Welcome to the forum Croaker! There is always a chance, wait a while and hope for the best. You can probably find a regular later if the WL does not convert for you. Most of them have not shipped yet so there is still hope.

Welcome to the forum Croaker! There is always a chance, wait a while and hope for the best. You can probably find a regular later if the WL does not convert for you. Most of them have not shipped yet so there is still hope.

Thanks for the welcome and reply! :) Yeah, I think I will wait a bit to see what happens... I would really like to get the exclusive version. When would you say would be the point where I should just give up on the WL? The beginning of Oct? Or does Sideshow send me an email once their entire stock has shipped to notify me it won't be converting?

Honestly I would not give up till the regular goes to WL. If you have not gotten a EX by then jump on the regular as soon as it goes to WL and it should convert quick. SS may send a message saying you have no chance for the EX, but most of the time you can just ignore that. People post here when they convert so keep an eye out for that and see how close you are getting.

Honestly I would not give up till the regular goes to WL. If you have not gotten a EX by then jump on the regular as soon as it goes to WL and it should convert quick. SS may send a message saying you have no chance for the EX, but most of the time you can just ignore that. People post here when they convert so keep an eye out for that and see how close you are getting.

Will do. Thanks again!

I'm really glad they only did 400 EX on this statue. I miss the days when your EX would actually be worth double what you paid. 3500 pieces on the WW EX was ridiculous. I think all exclusives should be numbered 800 or less. I hate it that everyone hasn't got theirs yet but she's worth the wait if that helps.

Back