Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist for Ex Apocalypse just converted last week on Tuesday. This after Sideshow sent me an email a month or 2 ago saying they don't expect to be able to fulfill anymore waitlists for it and suggested I buy a regular before that sold out too. So don't give up. It could definitely happen. Especially since I canceled my waitlist for Ex Machiko after it converted a while back. Either someone else already got mine or if no has yet someone will. And it could be you.

Another money grab tactic by SS, can't believe they think we are this dumb, it is embarrassing.

Thanks guys I really appreciate your responses. Re: the EX not being a deal breaker on this one. I didn't see it that way initially - I think you are right though.

Sorry yeah 400. Was thinking P2 Maquette Ex.

I really struggled with the direct or local option as local works out quite a bit cheaper.
With this I decided the low edition and getting her a few months earlier was worth the extra.
As with all SS purchases I would be happier seeing final results before committing which is what I'm doing with the Maquette.
$1,200+ is too big a gamble :D

Mine converted on Friday :yess:

With rising costs this may end up being one of my last PFs. Especially with all the Marvel/DC movies coming out, as well as Ripley (and hopefully more Alien stuff in the future) I think I'll be focusing more on Hot Toys just to keep some money in my pocket and sanity when it comes to awaiting the final product :lol That and spacing issues.

It'll take a great piece to make me pull the trigger again on a PF, but I'll never say never! I was trying to step back earlier, but this one nagged at me, and is from a series/franchise that I love, so in the end that all won out, as I think she'll look fantastic in the end.

She will look beautiful....6-7 months from now! She is a really complex piece, and even though it is a LOW ES, I have my doubts it coming out on time. I mostly worry about what the factory is going to add the correct shading tones in ALL that skin showing. Armor/Details do not seem overly complex in paint category, but after some recent statues paint apps in skin tones it leaves me questioning what we might get in that category.

She will look beautiful....6-7 months from now! She is a really complex piece, and even though it is a LOW ES, I have my doubts it coming out on time. I mostly worry about what the factory is going to add the correct shading tones in ALL that skin showing. Armor/Details do not seem overly complex in paint category, but after some recent statues paint apps in skin tones it leaves me questioning what we might get in that category.
I'm happy for the low ES because I'm hoping that'll translate to amazing qc

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I do not know jack ****ing **** **** lick about Machiko.....and my waitlist converted.

I mainly did it for ****.....and to go with Sonja.

Think it's a good enough piece for someone who doesn't know ass? Let's compare this, to say, Jean. :lol

I do not know jack ****ing **** **** lick about Machiko.....and my waitlist converted.

I mainly did it for ****.....and to go with Sonja.

Think it's a good enough piece for someone who doesn't know ass? Let's compare this, to say, Jean. :lol
I didn't either but I PO'd her first day and haven't regretted it since!

You know it brother :hi5:

:hi5:
Sonja & Machiko will make an awesome female bad ass display :rock
(Bad ass but nice ass if you know what I mean).
Congrats on the conversion!
Thanks mate! :duff
(Ass is ass, at least to me :naughty)
Yeah it should be awesome, wonder how it could look with Lady Death and Vampirella.
Oh **** yeah we do :rock :rock :naughty

:rock:rock:rock

Back