Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machiko She-Predator PF

This piece is great, day one pre-order for me. It's great to see the artists's on the boards checking out the feedback. I wish Sideshow would add a way to get a sculptor signature on the bottom of the statues, similar to Bowen's.

Speaking of which, Mark is there any chance you might be coming to Fan Expo in Toronto? Its become one of the biggest Comic Book Conventions in North America?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I will buy direct if you sign mine :wink1:

I said I would buy direct whatever but i'll wait and see what my local retailer does on this.
Exclusive does absolutely nothing for me so I will have to see if there's enough savings involved to wait an extra couple of months to receive this.
Really surprised both portraits come with the Reg which is great for international customers.
This and DD, no Ex at all, are very strange. I thought SS would encourage direct orders :dunno

:gollum: MY PRECCIIOOUUSSSSS :gollum: Wooooo, that was worth the wait! I already knew she would be mine right away, but that paint job just puts the icing on the cake! This will be a tough one to wait for! Kudos to all who worked on this masterpiece!!

You guys are Awesome! I'm glad you dig it! It's not all me though.
It takes a village.

Artist Credits:

Kendrick “Kunkka” Lim of IFS (Design)
Zane Yarbrough (Design)
Mark Newman (Design, Sculpt)
Michael Norman (Sculpt)
Walter O’Neal (Sculpt)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
Jennifer Johnson (Costume)
Adam Smith (Development)
Sideshow Design & Development Team

Feel free to quote and re-post this as often as you can!!!!:clap

Congratulations to one and all who had a Had or input on this Project, take a Bow

Al

It takes a village.

Artist Credits:

Zane Yarbrough (Design)
Michael Norman (Sculpt)
Walter O’Neal (Sculpt)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
Adam Smith (Development)

This is one beautiful statue, Mark! Great job by everyone involved! :clap:clap:clap

This came out Beautiful and Awesome! I MAY just have to order this. I'll think about it though but congrats to you guys who are ordering this. I think in the end you will be pleased. :clap

Idk much about this character but I like what I am seeing. This pf has alot of pressence and some serious detail. That ****ing dead alien head she is standing on looks ***in badass. Excellent work so far SSC!!! The ex looks kind of funny with the puny dagger, should have been a longer sword if they wanted a blade

Idk much about this character but I like what I am seeing. This pf has alot of pressence and some serious detail. That ****ing dead alien head she is standing on looks ***in badass. Excellent work so far SSC!!! The ex looks kind of funny with the puny dagger, should have been a longer sword if they wanted a blade

Don't worry...you're not the only one..most ppl that post in here are in the same boat..:lol

SHE IS BADASS

I am fighting my urge to preorder, because I don't know much about this character and she's $400....? SO BEAUTIFUL, sexy without the least hint of vulgarity and her costume is perfect. If the paint on this is good it will be a masterwork HELP I HAVE NO WHERE TO PUT PFs...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD.

ASS.

That is all.

It takes a village.

Artist Credits:

Zane Yarbrough (Design)
Michael Norman (Sculpt)
Walter O’Neal (Sculpt)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
Adam Smith (Development)

Congrats Mark and team! This turn out way better than I expected. Love it! I remember the one pic I saw way back and said this will have no details. Wow am I wrong. But at the time I didn't know Mark was sculpting this. Simply awesome work of art! Price is a bit much. I will buy this just not on PO time. This one will be mine!

hey may be a weird question... but usually what is the defect rate on these statues. i mean do people get less than perfect statues and how does SS handle if there is any issue like may be less than perfect paint app on face, or small chips or inconsistencies.. just checking.

hey may be a weird question... but usually what is the defect rate on these statues. i mean do people get less than perfect statues and how does SS handle if there is any issue like may be less than perfect paint app on face, or small chips or inconsistencies.. just checking.

Most of the time they seem to be pretty good with it. It all depends. If it's a line-wide issue then they seem to just change the production photo to match the inconsistencies; but for the most part if there's bad chips or bad paint they'll replace it for you.

How often does it happen? That can't really be said. The forum represents a small percentage of those ordering, and some people may see flaws where others don't. Sometimes most posts are positive, other times it's loads of complaints. In the end you really just have to roll the dice if you like the piece enough and just hope for the best!

For people who don't know who Machiko is or want to know more about her, pick up the first AVP Omnibus from Darkhorse comics.

Always nice to know a bit about what you are spending $400 on i think.

Does anyone in Canada know of any solid options for ordering PFs from? There's been a large void since Superpower closed down, and with money tightening up a bit I'd at least like the option of ordering locally if possible! Sometimes I just look at the extra I pay to SSC as insurance for replacement parts, etc...but when an EX isn't really vital, then it's nice to save $50 or so, especially if the local website offers replacements for damage!

Any help here would be great!

Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

So sexy her back is

Re: Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premi...

I think the netting is overkill, and too thick. Sculpt is superb however and over all she looks Awesome. Unfortunately at that price point I'm out though. These are becoming far too expensive to buy everything that looks cool...

She is a cool character from the Dark Horse comics. She looks more Japanese here as she is supposed to be compared to Hot Toys 1/6.

Back