Article: Alien VS Predator Predator - Machiko Noguchi, She-Predator - Premium Format(TM) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GO! GO! GO! Or wait if you want :monkey3
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...002511&utm_campaign=TM_MachikoPF200251_051514

21.5" H (546.1mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 13" L (330.2mm)*

2la3ghy.png

Expected April 2015... MY Birthday month :yess:

My birthday month too.

I'd like to see her after some talented person customises it with more Yautja like netting. She's awesome otherwise...

EX LOCKED IN! Time for the LOOOONNNGGG wait!! Congrats on a beautiful piece SS, do not disappoint on the Quality!

Quiet in here, low ES me thinks :wink1:
Think i'll have to order the Ex direct even though it will cost me quite a bit more, then fingers crossed for April.

The description says she's standing over an Alien Queen. That would have been a nice ex. All the ex get a base with a slain Queen and the regs get a slain warrior. As it stands, disappointed someone wasn't paying attention when writing the description and the ex is lame. Ceremonial knife… :sleep

The description says she's standing over an Alien Queen. That would have been a nice ex. All the ex get a base with a slain Queen and the regs get a slain warrior. As it stands, disappointed someone wasn't paying attention when writing the description and the ex is lame. Ceremonial knife… :sleep

:lecture This.

I said that exact same thing a few days ago when me and Collecterol were talking about possible EX

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

do you have the ss 1/4 Queen? Her head is huge, no way adding that would make this a $400 piece, it would make this an $700-800 piece.

Back