Art Figure The Dark Furyan 2.0 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it’s the person I think you’re referring to, then, yea, I remember that guy b/c I was one of those he jumped on :lol Before there was even an ArtFigures Boy Black figure, I had made a custom Riddick that a lot of freaks here seemed to praise as one of the best Riddick customs at the time, and he didn’t seem to like that. At the time, my custom was getting a lot of attention and his wasn’t. He couldn’t help but come into the thread and mention how bad and inaccurate mine was and how his was so much better. He went so far as to PM to tell me how he really felt as if the presence of my custom was an offense to him and didn’t understand why ppl even liked my figure over his.

He even claimed ArtFigures and/or OSK stole his designs for the Boy Black figure when it was revealed, if I remember correctly. I believe he only did Riddick universe customs and was very…proud… to say the least of his work that nothing could ever live up to be as accurate as his stuff. Sort of reminds me of the way OT Customs is with Nolan trilogy stuff :LOL:

What the actual f. I mean, what.

I'm always amused when in essence told to kneel before Zod. Yeah, I'm doubting thats gonna happen boi.

(Ok now you have to post a pic of the custom Riddick, for those of us who missed it. :cool:)

Will keep an eye on this thread, I'd love a Riddick on my shelves. The one featured here is lovely.

What the actual f. I mean, what.

I'm always amused when in essence told to kneel before Zod. Yeah, I'm doubting thats gonna happen boi.

(Ok now you have to post a pic of the custom Riddick, for those of us who missed it. :cool:)

Will keep an eye on this thread, I'd love a Riddick on my shelves. The one featured here is lovely.
I might have pics of it somewhere on an old harddrive but back then I hosted a lot of my pics on Photobucket. Once they switched to subscription based quite a few years ago I lost all those pics that were uploaded. It's nothing spectacular by today's standards, but at the time, it wasn't too bad all things considered.

I definitely want a Riddick on my shelf as well, but would prefer it with his Chronicles look over any other one.

Back