Art Figure The Dark Furyan 2.0 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmann

Super Freak
Reaction score
This guy looks amazing. Haven't seen a thread for it, only the older version. Thoughts?? One sixth kit has him listed for Q2 2024

AF0315__60782.jpg

AF03110__08726 (1).jpg

AF03113__61143 (2).jpg

AF03115__09414 (1).jpg

AF0316__65415 (1).jpg

AF03117__10470.jpg

It does look really good, however, I'm hoping they eventually do a 2.0 of the Chronicles of Riddick (Boy Black) version
Exactly this.

I owned the first Dark Furyan for awhile and it looked and felt great- but the Only Riddick I truly care about is from Chronicles. A Vaako would also be nice seeing as Karl Urban is pure money these days.

Wonder if they gave him actual glow-in-the-dark paint on the eyes? It sure looks like it.
Pretty cool figure. Makes me wish Diesel would forget about the F&F franchise already and continue the Chronicles of Riddick series instead.

A greatly detailed figure but I am shocked they have still not created a Pitch Black version. To me this is the definitive version of Riddick which shockingly no company has made to date.
The Chronicles of Riddick look is my favourite- though it's pretty indistinguishable from Pitch Black.

That innitial figure is a smidge old and outdated at this point though so I've been holding out for a 2.0 all this time.

View attachment 679901

Attachments

• 1703243525700.png
    1703243525700.png
    15.2 MB · Views: 0
anyone still remember the guy who was so proud about his custom he stood on many freaks feet? wonder whats his take on v2.

anyone still remember the guy who was so proud about his custom he stood on many freaks feet? wonder whats his take on v2.
If it’s the person I think you’re referring to, then, yea, I remember that guy b/c I was one of those he jumped on :lol Before there was even an ArtFigures Boy Black figure, I had made a custom Riddick that a lot of freaks here seemed to praise as one of the best Riddick customs at the time, and he didn’t seem to like that. At the time, my custom was getting a lot of attention and his wasn’t. He couldn’t help but come into the thread and mention how bad and inaccurate mine was and how his was so much better. He went so far as to PM to tell me how he really felt as if the presence of my custom was an offense to him and didn’t understand why ppl even liked my figure over his.

He even claimed ArtFigures and/or OSK stole his designs for the Boy Black figure when it was revealed, if I remember correctly. I believe he only did Riddick universe customs and was very…proud… to say the least of his work that nothing could ever live up to be as accurate as his stuff. Sort of reminds me of the way OT Customs is with Nolan trilogy stuff :LOL:

Last edited:
If it’s the person I think you’re referring to, then, yea, I remember that guy b/c I was one of those he jumped on :lol Before there was even an ArtFigures Boy Black figure, I had made a custom Riddick that a lot of freaks here seemed to praise as one of the best Riddick customs at the time, and he didn’t seem to like that. At the time, my custom was getting a lot of attention and his wasn’t. He couldn’t help but come into the thread and mention how bad and inaccurate mine was and how his was so much better. He went so far as to PM to tell me how he really felt as if the presence of my custom was an offense to him and didn’t understand why ppl even liked my figure over his.

He even claimed ArtFigures and/or OSK stole his designs for the Boy Black figure when it was revealed, if I remember correctly. I believe he only did Riddick universe customs and was very…proud… to say the least of his work that nothing could ever live up to be as accurate as his stuff. Sort of reminds me of the way OT Customs is with Nolan trilogy stuff :LOL:
wish we can still read up the threads just for memories.

Wonder if they gave him actual glow-in-the-dark paint on the eyes? It sure looks like it.
Pretty cool figure. Makes me wish Diesel would forget about the F&F franchise already and continue the Chronicles of Riddick series instead.
I’ve got news for you. There’s another movie moving forward called Riddick: Furya and directed by David Twohy.

Back