Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

Got the Cap book on Saturday :rock

collection20042-1.jpg

Just picked up these on amazon
Jim Lee - Icons
Star Wars Visions
and
Danger Girl Sketch Book

They can't get here soon enough!

whats the difference between that one and this one besides like triple the cost?

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Drew-Struzan-Oeuvre-Dylan/dp/0857685570/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313891957&sr=1-3"]Amazon.com: Drew Struzan: Oeuvre (9780857685575): Dylan Struzan, Drew Struzan, George Lucas: Books[/ame]

Not just that, all of the pictures were reformatted and remastered the way Struzan wanted them to be. I have the two earlier books, otherwise I would've gone back for this one.

Is the new book formatted to his liking or just the signature edition ?

A few more books to the collection....:yess:
All three of these books are indeed excellent and well worth owening.
But I must say the art of Sucker Punch is my new fave....DAMN!!!!
that book is packed full of AWESOMENESS!!! :clap:clap:clap
If you can still manage to grab one at resonable price, GET IT!!!!

P1030040.jpg

got my regular version Sucker Punch book from IrishJedi and it's signed by Zack Snyder and Clay Enos in the back.

Saw Cowboys and Aliens the other day, and thought it was fantastic. I was really impressed by the creature design and location shooting and would love to see an Art Of book for this film.
Does anyone know of one coming, or did they not bother?

Saw Cowboys and Aliens the other day, and thought it was fantastic. I was really impressed by the creature design and location shooting and would love to see an Art Of book for this film.
Does anyone know of one coming, or did they not bother?

No art or making off... book for Cowboys & Aliens.

I'm thinking of picking this up.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIg_6W34nMQ&feature=player_embedded"]The MAD Fold-In Collection - YouTube[/ame]

Back