Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

Has that book come out yet?

And Jimmy...i'll check for ya. :)

Yeah you can grab it over at Amazon for twenty odd bucks.

Any lovers of Digital Art should check out Ballistic Publishing.

Expose 8 .:)

I'm thinking of picking up Expose 8 it looks amazing.

Finest Digtal Art in the Known Universe.:yess:

x_men_7_cover_colors_wip_by_terrydodson-d31qu4o.jpg

for robot or general Terminator fans, i highly recommend the Salvation art book. Very cool book with lots of pages.

cool, thx! I better get this now before it sells out and ppl start asking $200 for it :cuckoo:. You have it? Is it a good book?

cool, thx! I better get this now before it sells out and ppl start asking $200 for it :cuckoo:. You have it? Is it a good book?
Both the Iron Man 1 & 2 books are amazing and yes you better get this now before it skyrockets. The Amazon page already has it at over $100.

yea, i saw that. I was suprised to see BBTS had it, so i just put in my order :D

Got ICONS the DC art of Jim Lee today, Friggin Amazing Book!!!! :yess:

should i take pics, anyone interested?

its a fairly Large, thick Hardcover with a great colour dust jacket and an even better black and white image underneath.

Got ICONS the DC art of Jim Lee today, Friggin Amazing Book!!!! :yess:

should i take pics, anyone interested?

its a fairly Large, thick Hardcover with a great colour dust jacket and an even better black and white image underneath.

yes pics please. im getting mine soon as my $20 amazon credit arrives. been waiting for this one for awhile!

Back