Art Books -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art Books

wow Ive never seen this thread. LOL. Im a huge fan of movie art and reference books. Off the top of my head, Art of Avatar, both iron man movie, armageddon, Id4, the art of star wars, terminator salvation, how to train a dragon amongst others.

Ive also got quite a few editions of cinefex

Just got this in.......

39362595.JPG

And this book sounds very interesting. :yess:

Moonshine: Dreamworks Artists...After Dark!
41pf1SpHEpL._SS500_.jpg

From forty-five talented and prolific DreamWorks Studio Art Directors, Character Designers, Production Designers and Visual Development Artists comes the first title of its kind in which an Animation studio creates a book showcasing the art work that its artists create for the sake of creation.

Moonshine features artwork that is made during the precious little time of day when the contributors are not working on stunning upcoming movies such as Puss in Boots, The Croods, Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom, Megamind, Guardians, Scared Shrekless and Kung Fu Panda Holiday; these artists amaze us with their individualistically styled images that they create after dark at DreamWorks Studios.

...hmm that moonshine book does look interesting. Id like to see what kind of artwork it has.

...hmm that moonshine book does look interesting. Id like to see what kind of artwork it has.

Hopefully Amazon will have the Look Inside feature soon. Otherwise I'll have to wait until the local lame bookstore stocks this. :slap

Hopefully Amazon will have the Look Inside feature soon. Otherwise I'll have to wait until the local lame bookstore stocks this. :slap

lol, same thing I was thinking. I'll have to wait for the local store to get it so I can maybe flip thru it.

1. Did you at least check the link smart ass? :pfft:

2. Oh and BTW, that's a cute picture of Bamn00ba in your avatar. :lol

1. Well, at least you didn't call me a dumb ass. :lol I did check the link. Nice stuff on there. Still undecided if I want the book.

2. :lol

I'm gonna get that Dreamworks book, it looks good and the price is great!

Does anyone have the Art of Capcom...not the second but the first?

Aslo whats the "Art of Resident evil 5" like....any good?

Back