Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Here's something mad I got sent this morning. My She-Ra pinup (though edited) used in a Las Vegas store front:

b1d71adb0081.jpg

Awww, they gave her granny panties!! :lol

420739_389876241029507_100000214044226_1870783_1423929769_n.jpg
425845_293885837332520_146007848786987_720979_636599600_n.jpg

Latest DeBalfo. What's funny is when he contacted me about my commission a couple months ago he mixed up my request and thought that I wanted a Rei. I guess this was that guy's commission request and Mike's gonna use it as his limited print at Megacon.

Dam, I really want to see what my Lady Death is gonna look like colored in May :panic:

Last edited:
Does anyone know DeBalfo's convention commission prices?

From what I know, he can only do free head sketches. Zenoscope has him under some sort of contract where he can't do commissions at conventions without him having to pay them a percentage of what he earns. So, at best you can get a free head sketch at shows or get on his personal commission list that he does at home.

I contacted him through his DeviantArt page and waited for a couple of years before he got to me (and I was #9 on his list). But, he did mine in the span of two days, so it might just come down to his own personal work ethic and how fast he wants to do them, when he wants to do them.

You can email him and his wife here and see what you might be able to get though:

[email protected]

From what I know, he can only do free head sketches. Zenoscope has him under some sort of contract where he can't do commissions at conventions without him having to pay them a percentage of what he earns. So, at best you can get a free head sketch at shows or get on his personal commission list that he does at home.

I contacted him through his DeviantArt page and waited for a couple of years before he got to me (and I was #9 on his list). But, he did mine in the span of two days, so it might just come down to his own personal work ethic and how fast he wants to do them, when he wants to do them.

You can email him and his wife here and see what you might be able to get though:

[email protected]

free sounds fine by me. I'll talk to him when I meet him. Thanks for teh information.

Back