Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got that one too. I think DC did a good job on that one as well and I say that despite not really liking the new 52 design that much.

$67 is a great price for this statue! I hope it comes out looking great like the Suicide Harley did.

I know what you mean... I love Harley but I just don't feel like that outfit suits her. The statue itself is awesome though so if you can look past the weird choice of clothes it's a pretty sweet collectible.

And as for the price on this one... I know it's very good :)). I initially placed my order at BBTS when she was first announced, but later I went to that other site to order an anime figure and I saw her *hallelujah choirs*.

Mine shipped today from DCBS so should be here by friday since they are so close

I just got her from LCS :D

Check the statue out yourself if you can. The first one I looked at had some paint issues including a terrible blemish on her face.

Good think my LCS had 3 in stock.

Pics!!!! :panic:

ACQuinn.jpg

ACQuinn2.jpg

Yes the eyes look TERRIBLE up close but once you are arms length from the statute it looks great. So if it is on your shelf you will be fine.

ACQuinn3.jpg

ACQuinn4.jpg

This is the money shot for me :lol:lecture

Over all she is a great statue. I love the B&W with the bright reds. She is expensive as I paid $129.99 for her and I feel that is $30 too much. She is a bit taller then I though she would be and should fit in with the Cover Girls line. Over all I am very happy with her.

Thanks for the pics, cplhicks. The eyes look a bit disappointing - or should I say, "the make-up" around the eyes? I may try and fix her make-up a bit when mine arrives. The rest looks great. Funny thing is, I love the SCULPT for her face. Just not mad about the way the eyes are painted :lol:

Last edited:
TY for pix, Cplhicks!!

Her eye makeup just needs a little blurring/softening, that would improve it 100%. Maybe a leeeetle bit of work cleaning up the irises. Other than that she looks surprisingly good and very cute! I like her.

From someone else's thread: a photo of one painted for display at a show:

8076048698_bac02da983_o.jpg

The eyeshadow is in an entirely different universe. This is more how it ought to be, and shame on making people customize on a piece costing more than $100.

I still like her though!

Thanks for the pics cplhicks! She looks lovely! Those eyes sure look terrible, but since she's looking up, it won't really matter when placed at eye level.

Most statues look MUCH better when you stand just a few feet away from them. You can find flaws on practically any piece if you look at them up close and inspect them. Once these pieces are on display, most peeps don't notice small flaws.

None of my family or friends ever noticed any defects on my statues even though I know there are some. Only a fellow collector will usually start to look at your collection up close and actually inspect them. I have a cousin who does that as he is a collector also. He's the only one I even let touch my statues because he's well versed in handling them. I still have to be in the room with him and keep a close eye on him though. :lol

Ramatuelle, that pic looks perfect! So wished the actual product looked like that.

Thanks for the pics cplHicks! She turned out great! When viewed from a distance. I agree that the close up pics look not so great. The eye make up looks terrible IMO. I hope it doesn't bother me too much when I get her a few days from now. If it does then I'll have to do some mods to her if that's the case. I'm hoping it won't have to come to that though b/c I can't paint for crap and I would have to pay someone to fix it for me and that would suck.

Most statues look MUCH better when you stand just a few feet away from them. You can find flaws on practically any piece if you look at them up close and inspect them. Once these pieces are on display, most peeps don't notice small flaws.

Rest assured guys this is the truth with Harley here. Once she is at arms length or 2-3 feet from you, you won't notice any problems. When she is on the shelf she looks Fantastic!

When I cracked her open at my LCS (they let me inspect my statues before I buy) I was blown away. She just looks so great!

I know not everybody is into "Alternative Harley costumes" but I would recommend this piece to ANY Harley Quinn fan. It's that good IMO.

I'm really disappointed how Harley come out, the eye make up looks terrible. Do all of them look this bad?

This is a picture of one that my local comic book shop posted up on their facebook and the eye make up doesn't look that bad. I'll have to see it in person so I can judge for myself.
541928_459818080747667_11751177_n_zpsbaf455ea.jpg

Back