Arkham City Harley Quinn DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a practical situation, good that you're focussed on your favourite characters. Guess it is much easier to be a completist in one/few lines. Else, one ends up getting confused and/or going overboard.

I wanted to get Cover Girls; well, at least the Cat, Harley, Zatanna, and Ivy. But somehow missed on them when they were going for $50-60. Now the prices are crazy! However, the way how sucessful this line went, hope DCD will rerelease them, just like what they're doing with the B&Ws.

Aliens and Harley, hmm, quite an interesting contrast I'd say. :)

Yeah, collecting one character from each line is pretty simple and way cheaper than trying to collect every character from every line out there. My GF would kill me if I did that with this DC line. I did that whole "buy everything from that line" with the Alien line and my bank account is still hurting till this day! :lol

Anyways, I was also tempted to pick up the Cat and Ivy to make the Sirens, but like you, I was deterred from picking them up from those crazy prices sellers were asking for on eBay! Oh well money saved.

---------------

Back on topic..

I just pre-ordered AC Harley this morning from Urban Collector. Their discount wasn't as great as other online venders but, their cheaper shipping quotes made up for that.

Hope she looks as good as the prototype! :pray:

I just pre-ordered AC Harley this morning from Urban Collector. Their discount wasn't as great as other online venders but, their cheaper shipping quotes made up for that.

I think I'll have to pull the trigger at UC also.

Can't find any Aussie distributors advertising her and while Minotaur down in Melbourne told me they will stock a couple, they've also stated that there's no way they'll match the UC pricing.

With shipping it pumps her up to about $150, but that is one fine looking statue and, like any batfan, I've got a bit of a soft spot for Harley. (And gotta admit this version of Harley is the sexiest yet).

I have limited room deticated to my collection, so I only collect my favorite characters from certain franchises.

If only I had this much sense and self-discipline: my space is VERY limited, yet I have this and that and several of the other thing all jostling each other for space. On top of all that I own a library or two's worth of books, its just crazy here.

Husband: "HOW MANY BOOKS CAN ONE PERSON NEED?!!!" lol

EDIT: This is the statue I was referring to earlier:

71Fg5fONwlL._AA1500_.jpg

HATE! Her facial expression. Louche. Jaded. Not Harley.

Totally agree.

If only I had this much sense and self-discipline: my space is VERY limited, yet I have this and that and several of the other thing all jostling each other for space. On top of all that I own a library or two's worth of books, its just crazy here.

Husband: "HOW MANY BOOKS CAN ONE PERSON NEED?!!!" lol

Lol, time to start collecting E-Books soon! That might solve the need for more space issue. ;)

Pulled the trigger at Urban-Collector for 104.

Now I just need her to hurry up and ship her fine ass to Australia, specifically to the top shelf of my detolf.

STAT!!!

(The wait til Jan sucks)

pQrW4.jpg

Right on DFTMonkeys! Yeah, I can't wait for this as well. I need my Harley fix stat as well! :naughty

That's one beautiful statue I must have..! Wonder what my girlfriend will say or do when she sees this on my shelves, lol.

Would be nice if they continued the line and made more characters from the games, that way this statue would blend in and not stand out that much, perhaps my girlfriend wouldn't notice it so much then..

Oh problems.. problems... :slap:lol

That's one beautiful statue I must have..! Wonder what my girlfriend will say or do when she sees this on my shelves, lol.

Would be nice if they continued the line and made more characters from the games, that way this statue would blend in and not stand out that much, perhaps my girlfriend wouldn't notice it so much then..

Oh problems.. problems... :slap:lol

Just smack her hard in the face and tell her "Why cant you look like that?!"...That's what I'll be doing...but only in dream of course..LOL

Just smack her hard in the face and tell her "Why cant you look like that?!"...That's what I'll be doing...but only in dream of course..LOL

^^ definitely getting laid that night.

Isn't this statue quite small in scale? What is she, 1/8th or 1/7th scale???

It's 9 inches. So, smaller than 1/6th and that is where my mathematical ability ends.

And, just to rub it in, if my missus sticks her hair up in piggies, she sorta does look like that. :nana:

I like this, it means I won't have to worry where I will put her in my cabinet.

Adolfo: Just smack her hard in the face and tell her "Why cant you look like that?!"...That's what I'll be doing...but only in dream of course..LOL

Good thing. If I were her, I'd find the nearest 8" cast iron skillet, come up behind you and *whop* you on the cranium with it when you were least expecting it, meanwhile asking "Why can't you look like Bruce Wayne?!! And have his bank account while you are at it!???" .... but that is just my doesn't-know-her-place little self.

Its what Harley would do, count on it. She just wouldn't be comparing you to Batman, lol. :snake

25 cm tall. If she was in 1/6 scale I would say she would be about 27-28 cm. Then she's not standing entirely straight so I think this could look ok next to 1/6 scale figures/statues.

25 cm tall. If she was in 1/6 scale I would say she would be about 27-28 cm. Then she's not standing entirely straight so I think this could look ok next to 1/6 scale figures/statues.

I't's 1/6 I believe and would make her just over 5ft and cute as hell

If I were her, I'd find the nearest 8" cast iron skillet, come up behind you and *whop* you on the cranium with it when you were least expecting it, meanwhile asking "Why can't you look like Bruce Wayne?!! And have his bank account while you are at it!???" .... but that is just my doesn't-know-her-place little self.

Its what Harley would do, count on it. She just wouldn't be comparing you to Batman, lol. :snake

:clap Yes.

Back