Statue Arkaham City Catwoman DC Collectibles Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigger, better pic:

BMAC_Catwoman_DigitalRender.jpg

I am simply going to have to have this, no ifs ands or buts.

Last edited:
I'll be getting the PF, but I might still pick up this piece. Catwoman is one of my all-time favorite characters, and right now the only piece I have is the bishoujo, which I'm really not much of a fan of.

Plus, Arkham City Catwoman is one of my favorite versions and I'm sure we'll never see that version done by Sideshow.

If you don't like it, sell it on ebay. I saw an auction hit about $225 last week.

I originally got mine for $35, and I regret not picking up two more!

By far my favourite line, I already have Harley & Joker and have the other 3 on pre-order and will definitely be adding Catwoman to that.

something about this catwomen looks awwkward, but it is after all a wip.

They have all incorporated some color so far. What color do you think she will have?

Yeah she'll have the red tint on the goggles for sure. It's a shame though I would really like to see that suit with the purplish/black color and all the trimmings. AC had such an awesome design.

That's exactly why I love this line - I originally looked at the Batman Black and White line but I thought them a little too small but I love the black/gey/white scheme with a slight hint of colour on these. Can't wait for them to do a Robin with a hint of red or a Mr Freeze with a hint of blue or even a Killer Croc with green.

That's exactly why I love this line - I originally looked at the Batman Black and White line but I thought them a little too small but I love the black/gey/white scheme with a slight hint of colour on these. Can't wait for them to do a Robin with a hint of red or a Mr Freeze with a hint of blue or even a Killer Croc with green.

:exactly: I feel the same way. The color is minimal, but it works. My AC Harley stands out next to my other fully colored HQs. I love that it's different and I love even more that DCD actually did an incredible job and pulled it off.

This Catwoman is gonna look great if they do a hint of red on her goggles and lips. Can't wait for the full reveal on this one.

BBTS has her up for PO already. $99.99

Same 3D (non-painted) sculpt for the preview pic though.

Looks that way but I think it's a shadow below her eyelids. They'll probably go for the smokey eyes like harley

Just POd this today. Too sexy to pass on. Can't wait to see her added to the collection. I hope Two-Face is next. For anyone interested, DCBS has her for $91 shipped.

Last edited:
2usd5pz.jpg

YES!!! They put the goggles down!!!

She turned out incredibly well, i'm so excited!! :panic:

I would have preferred the goggles down, but it still looks great, and I like the pose.

Red goggles, and they may add red lips too.

I hope they keep it to a minimum.

It's like they read my mind (or my posts)! :yess:

Last edited:
Back