Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said you did. It is irrelevant that you don't mind a few extra months wait(usually it is longer than that and there are plenty of people who do mind). My point was that it is not a valid justification for accepting delays by anticipating good or better quality when 99% of the time it makes no difference in the end product. I see that happen much too often in SS threads.

Well you replied to my post :p And yeah a lot of people say that in SS threads, however I don't see it said much for ARH.

Guys, Just letting everyone know that we have started shipping the 2014 line of statues. We are shipping everything by product, and we have already shipped out TARZAN and HERCULES. Tomorrow we start on ARHIAN and so forth.

This week yet, we hope to send out most shipping notices to everyone. If you don't receive yours, please contact us at [email protected]

best,
Arahom Radjah

From Facebook

Cool. Hopefully will get a notice soon, and like it enough to keep it lol. About to do a massive pair down again as I'm sick of stuff sitting in storage and it looks like I'll won't be getting a larger home for a while.

Im also waiting for notice for Hercules .......also i can't find my account on the new site i have emailed them and waiting for a reply

Back