Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are slow :p And the ports are slower. And highly possibly that the date slipped... but still only been 2 weeks from their "November" ship from china date isn't that long ago.

Oh man ...the delays for this one is very annoying. And the fact that ARH no longer interact in the forums makes it worse.

Oh man ...the delays for this one is very annoying. And the fact that ARH no longer interact in the forums makes it worse.

Prob the holidays. But they've stopped replying since November. Either way, I'm done ordering through ARH. Lack of email responses and updates for their customers who have paid in full for almost a year/over year is bad news

Why? Every companies have delays.I got 5 statues that I have been waiting over year from them.But also from Sideshow.

And they get away with it because of people like you.

Cause I have learned to live that I will never receive anything at the moment I pay.I 'm not desperate to have it that moment.I can wait as long as I get quality product at the end.I don't lose sleep or obsess about it.

Why? Every companies have delays.I got 5 statues that I have been waiting over year from them.But also from Sideshow.

except most companies dont promise a date and then not reach out to their customers with delays on top of delays.

I didn't say I am fine with delays as long as it means a better product, just that I'm willing to wait as long as whats at the end is good quality.

Exactly my point, the two usually have no correlation. The product at the end is the same, so why would you be ok with a delay when it means nothing but a longer wait? It has no effect on how good or bad it is.

Exactly my point, the two usually have no correlation. The product at the end is the same, so why would you be ok with a delay when it means nothing but a longer wait? It has no effect on how good or bad it is.

I also didn't say I liked it, or wished for it. Just that I'm fine with it. And I'm fine with it because on the list of things I care about regarding a piece waiting a few extra months is at the bottom.

I also didn't say I liked it, or wished for it. Just that I'm fine with it. And I'm fine with it because on the list of things I care about regarding a piece waiting a few extra months is at the bottom.

I never said you did. It is irrelevant that you don't mind a few extra months wait(usually it is longer than that and there are plenty of people who do mind). My point was that it is not a valid justification for accepting delays by anticipating good or better quality when 99% of the time it makes no difference in the end product. I see that happen much too often in SS threads.

Back