Statue Arhian Head Huntress - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the fact they keep the addition size really low but dang waiting to fill a container sucks :(

Hey! How about an update as to when this will ship?? :impatient:

This is the 5th email I received guys with a picture:

Hello,

We are very sorry for the long wait.
Yes we have her being packed up and ready to ship by the end of the month by our main factory. We are now awaiting the statue arrival and in your hands by Mid- Dec now. Its very difficult to give an exact date as its arrival as it depends on when it arrives by boat to USA. We will be shipping them directly from the port of entry to save time and get it to you faster.

Here is the sample of the factory production we received, in the photo you can see the left one is the proto and the right is the sample. The quality is going to be very good.

Best,

Alex
ARH Studios Inc.

4vfzpx.jpg

nice picture with a few changes from the proto type
From what I can see
skin darker ? :)
Snow is gone ?
knife is moved ---- Is it movable ?
leather is darker ? :)
Hair is better?
Different bronzing of shield and kneepads ?
All in all I like the factory paint on right better :)

I thought this was being produced in China. She looks like she's been in Southern California... She's got a nice tan going, hairdresser went with a dirty blonde dye, and I'll bet she's got a few piercings in places.

Knife looks to be a separate piece and was attached in a different place. Looks neater on the factory job. White paint and about five minutes would give you snow on the rocks.

Good news! We just received word from our factory that our 2014 line of statues is ready to ship, finally!

So, here is what happens next. All of the statues are leaving China this month. For all US buyers, we just need to wait for the statues to arrive and clear customs. Once this is done they will be immediately shipped by FedEx to your address.
Now, for all international orders, we can start shipping directly from the factory in China right away. This means you guys are probably going to receive the statues even earlier.
Here is a list of the statues shipping now. Unfortunately the Frazetta line is not yet ready and for those, we are still going to need to wait a little longer but there is no need for concern. It is just a matter of time. No orders will be canceled and all pre-orders are guaranteed and will ship as soon as our factory is done.

- Arhian the Head Huntress
- Hercules
- Queen of Vampires
- Alexander the Great
- Ares God of War (Golden Armor version)
- Tarzan Cry

The Shifflet Bros Viking is almost ready as well and will ship right after.
Please write us at: [email protected] if you have any question or if you had a change of address. All of our ARH Studios staff is back from vacation, so we are available full time to answer any enquirers!
One more thing I want to add. I will be giving a one year free full subscription to our ARH ComiX website line, so all buyers who have ordered any of the statues above will have this free gift as my way of thanking for your patience and understanding.

You guys will be able to read and download all the comics that we will release this next year of 2016, including the three graphic novels for
ARHIAN, ASTRIA and ARKHALLA, the Queen of Vampires.

All you need to do is write us to redeem your subscription.

best,

Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc.

dose this include Canada --for all international orders, we can start shipping directly from the factory in China right away. This means you guys are probably going to receive the statues even earlier.

I wouldn't count on it tbh, dropshipping from China to Canada isn't cheap ;p I'd expect it to go only as far as europe.

Has anyone heard any updates on this? Even the slowest boat from China should be at the port by now...

First they said to me that I would receive it in November for sure,than it should December they say and now it's another delay to january 2016.I'm real sick of this.

Me too. I was excited but now it's at the point where I'll probably look at it for 2 days and sell it. Same with the golden ares. They've both been paid off for so long as delayed so long. Hard to continue to care when they were both impulse buys.

Same. The upfront full payments is one thing, but the lack of communication is another. They need to step up if they don't want angry customers lol...
I think they put too much effort and time in the new HH and pushed this one back

They just updated like a month ago that stuff was shipping from China within 2 weeks. Clearly that **** either didn't ship in time or did and hasn't arrived yet/in ports. I imagine they'll update when they get more info. But even assuming their shipping from china deadline didn't slip at all that means it's possibly only been two weeks since it left China :<

They just updated like a month ago that stuff was shipping from China within 2 weeks. Clearly that **** either didn't ship in time or did and hasn't arrived yet/in ports. I imagine they'll update when they get more info. But even assuming their shipping from china deadline didn't slip at all that means it's possibly only been two weeks since it left China :<
slow boat from china :)

Back