ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond Comic will be our major distributor. We will not be using SSC this year for the ARH Studios Collectibles products.
So if you are still waiting for SSC to get pick these up, it will not be happening at least not this year.

Tarzan and Croc will be done mostly digital now.
The concept and pose remain the same. This will take some time to do again, but it will be much better than what was shown.

Hope so, what was shown was looking pretty good. I think Tarzan could have been a bit better especially in the face department but the croc was looking epic.

The concept and pose remain the same. This will take some time to do again, but it will be much better than what was shown.

Thank you for the update. :duff:

I've made a deal with myself that I won't order anything else until this goes up for PO.
Unless I'm mightily impressed with something else... not yet so far.

So this will be ready for NYCC again or before?

In Troy's defense, it was really rushed for Comic Con. There were a lot loose ends that need tied. In the end, It's not going to be a complete redesign. The composition and overall feel are really nice. But digital sculpting has made things possible that were previously extremely difficult. It's my job now at ARH to make everything as good as it can possibly be. We are revising many of the sculpts in our current lineup (including some of my OWN sculpts) in an effort to bring things to the next level. I don't want ANY compromises.

In Troy's defense, it was really rushed for Comic Con. There were a lot loose ends that need tied. In the end, It's not going to be a complete redesign. The composition and overall feel are really nice. But digital sculpting has made things possible that were previously extremely difficult. It's my job now at ARH to make everything as good as it can possibly be. We are revising many of the sculpts in our current lineup (including some of my OWN sculpts) in an effort to bring things to the next level. I don't want ANY compromises.

That sounds terrific, glad quality is a top priority for ARH.

Is the barbarian getting reworked?

Yes. And I apologize for the delay. But Arahom and I agreed that there were things that needed to be reworked on the sculpt. We could have ignored these issues and it would have been 'ok'. But 'ok' isn't good enough anymore. Thanks for your patience.

Back