ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there a video of the unboxing ?

I'm sorry this was from overseas retailer

But here are more pics

null-10.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-11.jpg

Wishing everyone a happy new year from ARH Studios!

May 2013, bring you good heath and prosperity to you and family.

Thanks so much for all your support this year!

Best;

Alex
ARH Studios

From Arahom and ARH Studios

Here are some pictures of the 20 Achilles AP, I am making. I know the production is taking more time than we anticipated, but we are almost there!

First a shot of the pieces right after assembling in raw resin yet, then a shot with them finished and primed ready for paint. Lastly the statues already with the skin color on.

I will post more pictures as I move forward.

AchillesAPProduction (5).JPG

AchillesAPProduction (7).JPG

AchillesAPProduction (8).JPG

AchillesAPProduction (10).JPG

Been watching the new series of spartacus and have to say it would be the perfect licence for ARH what do you think the chances are?

Been watching the new series of spartacus and have to say it would be the perfect licence for ARH what do you think the chances are?

It would be fantastic!
Unfortunately we have been unable to make contact.

That's a pain. I tweeted Stephen de knight about it last night and he replied saying he's love some statues. He might be able to help in making contact

That's a pain. I tweeted Stephen de knight about it last night and he replied saying he's love some statues. He might be able to help in making contact

You help us make those crucial contacts and we can make it happen. There may also be something in it for you :hi5:
Thank you, we can continue our talk via PM or email

Best;

ARH Alex

No clue how all of that works but seeing it is the last season, maybe it will be easier when the show is over? Or maybe it wouldn't be as lucrative?

Back