ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow licensed Conan pg 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH Studios Products, ARH/Sideshow new releases Red Sonja Project Pg 87

Not yet
It is now up to Sideshow to determine this number as they do with most of there other statues, its going to take a little time

hopefully its not a stupid es like where ss have been heading with most their stuff.. one of the great things about arh is low es

hopefully its not a stupid es like where ss have been heading with most their stuff.. one of the great things about arh is low es

No never too high but just right

tried responding back although your inbox appears full :wave

its looking up slightly, but we'll see. i wont go into details here but youll hear from me if things dont work out again. :slap

Yes please contact me for issues
I'm here to help

So, we can't get the 2 head version with the boat one???

I like the look of the EX version, but I want the boat. If there was a combination of the boat and EX versions, I would definitely buy that version.

I like the look of the EX version, but I want the boat. If there was a combination of the boat and EX versions, I would definitely buy that version.

this.

i have no idea why they made the ex the version without the boat. seems ass about to me. :cuckoo:

And I can't confirm from the Sideshow description if the top is removable as with previous women from ARH.

My wallet wants to buy, but I need more info.

New update and to clarify:
The top for both Sideshow versions are not removable
The Ex does not come with two heads
The Ex gold armor, special hair version is only sold through SS

New update and to clarify:
The top for both Sideshow versions are not removable
The Ex does not come with two heads
The Ex gold armor, special hair version is only sold through SS

Ok, so does that mean a version with the removable top will be for sale elsewhere?

Ok, so does that mean a version with the removable top will be for sale elsewhere?

There is a strong possibility, however right now Sideshow has the exclusive rights for distribution of this statue as EX/ gold armor and boat version and there are no immediate China production for the nude version

You may still buy the nude version (The non-armored with simple base) through ARH Studios direct:

https://www.arhstatues.com/statues-gallery?product_id=44

and does that mean the boat version comes with two heads?

and does that mean the boat version comes with two heads?

No!

LOL!

There are no two headed ladies here! :thud:

Ok in order to get the other version of hair you have to buy the Gold version. Remember its also offered nude, but only directly through our site (ARH Studios)

So, one version of hair is with the boat
The other is the special gold armor and another version of hair sold as EX or directly through ARH Studios (Nude)

All versions (but for the nude) are to be produced in China from factory and will be mailed directly to Sideshow for you. So buy them from Sideshow!

The only version that will be produced in house, at this time, is the nude version, directly from ARH Studios

Thanks

ARH ALEX

That's unfortunate about SS not offering the nude option, what does this mean for Queen of the Vampires?

That's unfortunate about SS not offering the nude option, what does this mean for Queen of the Vampires?

As far as I know the Queen has not been changed and will be up for sale in the next few days.
There was no easy way to include a magnetic top for this statue, the whole statue had to be completely redesigned to fit the armor

So, no version through SS or ARH will have the option for 2 heads according to your note?

So, no version through SS or ARH will have the option for 2 heads according to your note?

no the gold armor ex version will come with 2 heads, sideshow's website said so.. i think?

man this is the most confusing release ever, too many versions...

There are no two heads guys in any box! But two different hair styles!
I have said it many times prior here! Are you guys not reading my comments? :slap

no the gold armor ex version will come with 2 heads, sideshow's website said so.. i think?

man this is the most confusing release ever, too many versions...

No gagaliya! Why are you so confused?
I know for a fact that each statue offered through Sideshow has only one head!

Here is the description of the Sideshow EX:

"Golden Armor Variant includes Alternate Head with Loose Hair"

So the one they have with boat has one braided hair, and the EX has the loose hair! Why so confused? They do not say it comes with 2 heads? Its an alternate head/hair not offered on the regular boat version

The description "Golden Armor Variant includes Alternate Head with Loose Hair" implies to me it comes with one primary head (braided), and then it "includes" another alternate head with "loose hair".

If they meant it only comes with one head, the should say "Golden Armor Variant ONLY comes with the Head with Loose Hair".

Nuff said.

The description "Golden Armor Variant includes Alternate Head with Loose Hair" implies to me it comes with one primary head (braided), and then it "includes" another alternate head with "loose hair".

If they meant it only comes with one head, the should say "Golden Armor Variant ONLY comes with the Head with Loose Hair".

Nuff said.

It not the very first time that they confuse us
Ok but you hear it from the source no two separate heads on any of them. One has one style hair and golden armor (EX) the other has the other style hair and boat.

If you would like to get the flowing hair the only way to get one is the EX or the full nude on ARH Studios site.

Capiche? :thud:

My suggestion is that you buy both if you can! ;)

Ok, Im kidding!
Go for the one you love!

Back