Statue ARH Studios Angel of Darkness Pre-order reservation list SFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down on the contact list for preorder please then... This piece looks amazing! And for $299 and free shipping ... That can't be beat :yes:

Where are you guys getting the $299.99 ?
Nothing is yet set, we just got the Angel
This is a pre-reserve list and price TBD

Wast that 2 yrs ago?
:)

You know we go to wait till it's done and get an estimated price point

Btw the girl on the Conan (the slave girl isn't bad either) :)

Are you referring to ssc Conan Prize Diorama or are you doing another Conan with a slave girl statue?

Wast that 2 yrs ago?
:)

You know we go to wait till it's done and get an estimated price point

Btw the girl on the Conan (the slave girl isn't bad either) :)

Umm please telling me you are doing a conan with a slave girl statue!!! I would just :panic:
And go :banana

Or even :explode:

We are!
And it's Epic! You will like :peace

That's awesome...

Long shot but...

Just curious on what this looks like? I'm only asking because I'm about to pull the trigger on the sideshow conan fury of the beast...but if this one wins my heart I won't buy the sideshow one....feel free to pm me if need be but I would really love a sneak peek :dance

I just don't want to order the sideshow one if I'm ordering yours... :1-1:

That's awesome...

Long shot but...

Just curious on what this looks like? I'm only asking because I'm about to pull the trigger on the sideshow conan fury of the beast...but if this one wins my heart I won't buy the sideshow one....feel free to pm me if need be but I would really love a sneak peek :dance

I just don't want to order the sideshow one if I'm ordering yours... :1-1:

This is a very hard question to answer
If it helps you to know, SS wants this.
I like to show you but we are awaiting final approval.
It's much more elaborate and epic with a python, slave girl, chained to a column, broken apart base, Conan with a big axe, sword, another Axe, change of head
It's just not a good comparison to any other Conan being made today

Back