Statue ARH Studios Angel of Darkness Pre-order reservation list SFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have FB?
I created an ARH FB collectors account too

Yes I can contact by email but will need that
My box here is very limited
Do you have it in your contacts on your account here?

My contacts should be in the account. Anyway I have liked ARH facebook.

monster___demon_empress_by_reaper78-d3hxs7o.jpg

Top part of the wings black with the lower ones crimson in color.
Parts of the outfit with metallic red and purple or metallic purple and green or silver.
It's the Angel of Darkness so no white, yellow, pink, etc...fluff colors.
Don't use brown since the Angel of Death has huge brown wings.

Last edited:
Option 1:
1. Armor plating gold
2. Inside leggings can be black
3. Panties black?
4. Braw can be black with some gold outlines.
5. Helmet can be gold
6. White skin with some tan to show some muscle definition will be sexy.

Option 2: uhh

1. Same as option 1 except go bronze armor with purple leggings.
2. Panties still black.

Option 3:

1. Grey skin color
2. Copper armor with crimson red leggings and panties.

I haven't thought about the wings yet because I have too many ideas that may or may not fit the AOD theme of some sort. :lol I feel like I am just looking at her like a Victoria's Secret model.

Wings can be something like this that I can find:

angel-of-death-anime-3015259-375-375.jpg

Random! A battle damage one could be interesting! This statue is so good you can ignore the dark colors can go pink sprayed wings with white tips and pink hair and such, but will ruin the "death" theme of her. :lol

Last edited:
I like the idea of a gold-like armor. Even if it´s only lining I would like to see some gold in there.

Regarding the wings, I don´t really know, but I think crimson would be good. Or even some kind of dark metalic celestial blue (or crimson or purple )

galaxy.jpg

Something like this. I mean not all the colors, but here are some nice individual colors. Like the blue, purple and the crimson that can be seen near the, hmm star I guess.

Oh Alex, she is so beautyful!
I would like red/purple/black look. And the staff maybe transparent with a red skull.

Oh Alex, she is so beautyful!
I would like red/purple/black look. And the staff maybe transparent with a red skull.

Agree. I had these colors in mind too, but not on any specific items and purple as a main color.

I want in on the pre-order please.

Thanks Alex ! This looks promising can't wait to see it painted.

Thank you guys!
I am keeping up with this thread, as long as you put your name down I will contact you first

Mon-Tues we will be going over the colors for this statue. Arahom and I both like the rich deep purple and blacks for this statue.
We will see what we come up with
Thanks for your input

Black and purple can easily get lost together. You need something to make it pop. It would be interesting to use green or red down the quills to show some contrast on the black wings.

Mon-Tues we will be going over the colors for this statue. Arahom and I both like the rich deep purple and blacks for this statue.
We will see what we come up with
Thanks for your input

I'll be happy with those colors. A rich deep purple was in my mind, since I first saw the development pics a few months back.

Back