Statue ARH Studios Angel of Darkness Pre-order reservation list SFF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a very hard question to answer
If it helps you to know, SS wants this.
I like to show you but we are awaiting final approval.
It's much more elaborate and epic with a python, slave girl, chained to a column, broken apart base, Conan with a big axe, sword, another Axe, change of head
It's just not a good comparison to any other Conan being made today

Wow, that sounds good:) I really want a good description of Conan cause in Turkey we grew up with reading Conan comics. That's why maybe I am now a collector & love fantasy, sci-fi and etc...

This is a very hard question to answer
If it helps you to know, SS wants this.
I like to show you but we are awaiting final approval.
It's much more elaborate and epic with a python, slave girl, chained to a column, broken apart base, Conan with a big axe, sword, another Axe, change of head
It's just not a good comparison to any other Conan being made today

Is it going to be the Arnold look or comic conan look.... What does the slave girl look like? And approx how tall is it overall? :monkey1

I'm soo friggin interested now... I'm assuming you will offer an ex for ordering thru arh as opposed to sideshow...

I know you can't answer much I'm just torn between the fury of the beast (looks amazing) and what you have just told me :1-1:

Do you know how long till we can a sneak peek?

She is printed
Now being mailed to the US

null-66.jpg

Would it be possible to get this as a kit?

Would it be possible to get this as a kit?

We don't do much castings at the studios anymore, and it's not cost effective. So I have to say no, and if we did the kit and casting would be about the same as the fully painted versions from China.
We stopped doing AP's because it takes much effort doing so. We had to haw a crew just casting things all the long.

Btw, she has arrived
So much better in person and the wings.....
Unbelievable!

You have never seen anything like it from a producer

Since i want this statue and im remodeling my home. Could you tell me The width with the wings on? Need to make a spot for her B-)

Since i want this statue and im remodeling my home. Could you tell me The width with the wings on? Need to make a spot for her B-)

Any word on approval so we can see a pic (conan and slave girl)? Also would love to know the price of this angel of darkness and its specs...mostly if it will fit in a besta

The Angel has to be assembled to give you exact measurements and we have been burdened with the shipping's of Medusa Rattle etc right now so I have no info as of yet.

As far as Conan we are waiting to show you once we have word from the license holders of the product. The statue is about 80% complete.

I will show you a rough picture of one of Troy's heads. Hope to be able to show you the entire thing soon. Very excited about this sculpt

Back