Statue ARH Studios Alexander the Great with Bucephalus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think you will see this until end 2014. This year will be minautor,ares,and whatever they have for surprise for us at san diego.early 2014 should be poseidon and hopefully new conan stuff. But thats just me guessing.

Don't think you will see this until end 2014. This year will be minautor,ares,and whatever they have for surprise for us at san diego.early 2014 should be poseidon and hopefully new conan stuff. But thats just me guessing.

yes sadly I think you are right..going to be a long long wait for Alexander...well I got plenty of time to save money then!! Looking forward to Athena release hopefully this year!!

Holy Crap! Im in for one of these definately!
Will there be a switch out helmeted head? Possibly yelling?

A 1:4 horse? I would think the box would at least be twice as Medusa if not more.

I bloody hope so..it better be or I will be pissed!! THE BIGGER THE BETTER!!!!

This better be the mother of all Alexander statues...I been harrassing Arahom for a long time now :rotfl

He will bring it! I know it!!

Averone better start helping the cause too :lol your on notice....make it happen faster!!!:mad:

:panic::wave:pfft::nana::cuckoo::yess::gah::

It will be big!
And so will the price point. Nothing missing here Great P!
Will be talking it over in two weeks. So far I have been more than impressed with ARH's new Conan dio to be

It will be big!
And so will the price point. Nothing missing here Great P!
Will be talking it over in two weeks. So far I have been more than impressed with ARH's new Conan dio to be

Will he be naked like your Arh girls? Nothing like a good oh removable chest plate lol :monkey1

in two weeks will you give us the breakdown of what should we expect in the following months /2014?

You guys sure like to pointlessly bump these threads... They'll give us more information when it actually exists :lol

Back