Statue ARH Dragons, ideas and concepts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone, how about Luck Dragons? ;)

44216-08e3d5-500-373.jpg

Seriously though, I think it would be cool if you did versions of dragons from different cultures. Like have Eastern and Western style dragons. The Eastern Dragons would be the heroes since they are considered positive symbols. The western dragons would be the sinister villains. I don't mean heroes and villians like in comic books or anything. in Eastern cultures the dragons are the protectors of villages, in Western cultures they are destroyers of villages.
Also, the colors of dragons are also significant. i've done a little research.

Black dragons have bad tempers and live in swamps and jungles
Red are greedy and live in volcanoes or tropical islands.
Blue are pensive creatures and are vain- they live in deserts and steppes.
Green are cruel and live in ancient forests.
White are small and intelligent and live in icy climates and high mountains.

You could also go with the hydra dragon and stay with the greek mythology theme you guys are known for.

Here is a link for more dragon types.
https://www.blackdrago.com/types.htm#western

Anyway, i keep rambling on. I'm done.

Averone, how about Luck Dragons? ;)

44216-08e3d5-500-373.jpg

Seriously though, I think it would be cool if you did versions of dragons from different cultures. Like have Eastern and Western style dragons. The Eastern Dragons would be the heroes since they are considered positive symbols. The western dragons would be the sinister villains. I don't mean heroes and villians like in comic books or anything. in Eastern cultures the dragons are the protectors of villages, in Western cultures they are destroyers of villages.
Also, the colors of dragons are also significant. i've done a little research.

Black dragons have bad tempers and live in swamps and jungles
Red are greedy and live in volcanoes or tropical islands.
Blue are pensive creatures and are vain- they live in deserts and steppes.
Green are cruel and live in ancient forests.
White are small and intelligent and live in icy climates and high mountains.

You could also go with the hydra dragon and stay with the greek mythology theme you guys are known for.

Here is a link for more dragon types.
https://www.blackdrago.com/types.htm#western

Anyway, i keep rambling on. I'm done.

All great ideas. Im going to pass along this link to the project director. Thank you! Im thinking let get this first one done and see how the colors turn out, then we will see how many we produce at one time

You realize someone's already come out with a dragon sculpt, although not as huge, but definitely iconic. That would be Weta's version of John Howe's Smaug from The Hobbit.

You realize someone's already come out with a dragon sculpt, although not as huge, but definitely iconic. That would be Weta's version of John Howe's Smaug from The Hobbit.

There are many dragons.
We are going to test the market and see if there is enough demand for a dragon line.
The Hobbit/movie dragon and our dragons will not be the same.

You could get some inspiration from the video game Skyrim. If you appeal to some of that crowd you could probably generate some new customers. There is a huge following for that game.

Maybe if something was made a bit similar..there already is one Dragon figure that released with a special version of the game. It's a nice size :

skyrim_collectors_edition_dragon_2.jpg

D&D also has a huge following..making dragons from that line or at least taking inspiration from them could be a great idea.

I do like the current one already though..just curious when he is going to be available ?

ARH Studios just finished up our first Dragon, hope you like it. Better pics later by Sideshow

RedDragon14.jpg

RedDragon16.jpg

I was expecting something really great to kick off this line, that however falls very short of what I've come to expect from arh

Back