Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see a case for $850
This is a disclaimer. This is my opinion.
Conan = $385
Wench = $150
Base = $100
Snake = $250

I'm being real generous on the girl

Where are you coming up with these numbers?

Conan SSC is now $480 something, and this is bigger and with more options.
You get two bases, 3 heads, 2 axes, 1 sword with hands all sculpted
Not to mention the coiled snake that is 8ft
The fact is that this is a licensed piece and its set at a higher price because of it. And believe me its massive, your getting your worth here.

Listen, you guys can talk all you want, and I really do appreciate it. However not till you see this in person you will know what is.

Again, ask the guys who have seen it. The price will be set in collaboration with SSC soon.

I have done everything to make this affordable, the basic Conan package comes with alot and it will be under $500. You can get the snake the girl and all the extras in the other package if you wish. Or not, but the Conan is priced competitively with the other Conan's on the market.

Where are you coming up with these numbers?

Conan SSC is now $480 something, and this is bigger and with more options.
You get two bases, 3 heads, 2 axes, 1 sword with hands all sculpted
Not to mention the coiled snake that is 8ft
The fact is that this is a licensed piece and its set at a higher price because of it. And believe me its massive, your getting your worth here.

Listen, you guys can talk all you want, and I really do appreciate it. However not till you see this in person you will know what is.

Again, ask the guys who have seen it. The price will be set in collaboration with SSC soon.

I have done everything to make this affordable, the basic Conan package comes with alot and it will be under $500. You can get the snake the girl and all the extras in the other package if you wish. Or not, but the Conan is priced competitively with the other Conan's on the market.

The standalone Conan is great, it really is. But standalone, it has a tough time comparing to the PF from Sideshow. I came up with that amount based on ARHs previous pricing and the SS PF. It's $449. And it is also 27". This piece's strong point is the story it tells. Just Conan alone shouldn't cost more than the PF. But that's my opinion.

They are lost, averone's gone from less that 600$ to 1200$ to around 1000$ ,,trying to keep it under 1000$.Who the hell know anymore.Yes they are beautiful statues evryone wants them BUT we all care about is the price!!!!

We are setting the price in Nov
There are many factors in play here

Licensing, materials charged by factory

We are not taking any deposits, but a reservation from the show for those who know they want to commit.

The first pack (Regular base/Conan will be same or lower than the SSC Conan that just came out last SDCC.
The second pack (Snake, bigger base, all options, girl) we will find out shortly

The standalone Conan is great, it really is. But standalone, it has a tough time comparing to the PF from Sideshow. I came up with that amount based on ARHs previous pricing and the SS PF. It's $449. And it is also 27". This piece's strong point is the story it tells. Just Conan alone shouldn't cost more than the PF. But that's my opinion.

Size wise he is bigger and a bit more options. Now big dosnt mean better, but with the ARH you CAN have a diorama right?
Thats a great add on. The other Conan is just fighting something.... what I have no idea.

Plus the fact that the snake pack will have a lower production run than both our EX and the distributed Conan Reg. in a few years you will end up with a demand for the snake, and it becomes naturally sought after add on.

Now do any other Conan collectable offer this value to you?

We are setting the price in Nov
There are many factors in play here

Licensing, materials charged by factory

We are not taking any deposits, but a reservation from the show for those who know they want to commit.

The first pack (Regular base/Conan will be same or lower than the SSC Conan that just came out last SDCC.
The second pack (Snake, bigger base, all options, girl) we will find out shortly

I'm all in for Ares and can't wait. By the time he comes out, I will have added a new addition to my man cave.

Thanks again for keeping us up to date. You've spoiled us quite a bit sir.

and also will the snake base with all options be sold thru SS, or will that be an ARH website exclusive? (if you know this as of now of course)...?

for the snake pack about, roughly, do you have an idea what the ES will be around ?

Its tough to say.

But I can say this

Lets say we sell 500 Conans (First pack) ES
The Snake pack will only be produced half of this number
Years later, people who missed out will want the snake pack
This creates instant demand in the aftermarket later on

Size wise he is bigger and a bit more options. Now big dosnt mean better, but with the ARH you CAN have a diorama right?
Thats a great add on. The other Conan is just fighting something.... what I have no idea.

Plus the fact that the snake pack will have a lower production run than both our EX and the distributed Conan Reg. in a few years you will end up with a demand for the snake, and it becomes naturally sought after add on.

Now do any other Conan collectable offer this value to you?

No way my wife will allow **** Mcgee in my house. If I purchase all that, is there a way I can leave her in the box away from my daughters :)

and also will the snake base with all options be sold thru SS, or will that be an ARH website exclusive? (if you know this as of now of course)...?

Snake pack will be provided to SSC
But they usually buy 1 of each as a set, thats the norm to complete the package.

All options are here but for the helmet head/Sword you get from the first pack EX direct by ordering though us. (And this is limited ES YTB)

No way my wife will allow **** Mcgee in my house. If I purchase all that, is there a way I can leave her in the box away from my daughters :)

Hummmm.... :dunno
Then Im not sure I guess you have to think hard about this one
The wife usually always wins in my household :)

I agree these will be a tough sell at anything over 1k. If they do end up at that price point then I would say their best chance at selling them is through SS. Customers have the incentive of SS points plus much better shipping rates and flex pay.

Going direct with prices reaching into the thousands I believe will have the opposite effect. On the plus side IF they do sell direct, we can count on super low edition sizes.

The Minotaur is a must buy for me though ether way.

Chris

Chris, hi

SSC is very much after this sculpt and we are very happy for it to sell retail and distributed by them. We are in talks with them right now and will send them a copy next month for proper pics and pricing.

Now we have a first pack that offers a third head that SSC will not get. So its best you buy it direct. But the other pack you can get from them and it has the same options as ours.

In my opinion, most of collectors should support the little company first, then go the other routes. This time the EX, at least the first pack has the EX and its direct sales if you want that extra head and sword.

I will be going through Sideshow as local retailer will carry them. If it is only one then I won't mine getting through you guys. But I want Ares, Angel of Darkness, Minatour and Conan depending on pricing. The shipping would probably be about one and a half statue...

Any timeline on when this will appear in Sideshow. By the way congrats I think ARH has a really good line up this year! Hopefully price would be affordable to most of us.

I will be going through Sideshow as local retailer will carry them. If it is only one then I won't mine getting through you guys. But I want Ares, Angel of Darkness, Minatour and Conan depending on pricing. The shipping would probably be about one and a half statue...

Any timeline on when this will appear in Sideshow. By the way congrats I think ARH has a really good line up this year! Hopefully price would be affordable to most of us.

Thank you
We wanted to come on strong

We are trying to keep the price realistic. I have already orders from the show for Ares. He is almost as big as two leo or 3/4 Conan so materials costs alone will raise the price.

Arahom will be traveling to China in Nov to oversee the production. We will try our best to keep costs low without hurting the quality, but even now prices are higher than last year at the same time. This is reflected not only by us but with SSC products.

Yes SSC will have them, Ares extra head is only though us and the Conan extra head/sword. Otherwise there are no more advantages other than lower numbers and/or option for faster shipping ordering directly from us.

I don't get the whole "2 bases" thing.... can you clear this up?

Oh boy :slap

Alright, listen up boys and girls

There are to be 3 packs

#1 ARH Inc web EX limited ES/YTB
Conan, Axe 1, Axe 2, Head 1, Head 3 (Helmet), Sword, Small base

#2 Regular Conan run
Conan, Axe 1, Axe 2, Head 1, Small base

The above 2 will be same retail price

Final pack #3
Snake big base, Head 2 (Arnold headband), Slave Girl, Snake

Axe 2 may end up going to pack 3 but I have to check on this for you, I am not sure yet

Not sure if you seen this before,
If you order direct and get the pack 1 EX with the sword

You can take the sword out of the back of Conan, as the sword will be in hand, this is a first and it works well

I get the packs and the "big" base, but what is the "small base" has it been shown yet, or is it part of this base with the snake? Also.....what would be the point of getting this without the snake? The snake only comes in 1 of the packs?.... not sure what that is all about.

I get the packs and the "big" base, but what is the "small base" has it been shown yet, or is it part of this base with the snake? Also.....what would be the point of getting this without the snake? The snake only comes in 1 of the packs?.... not sure what that is all about.

You are so right!!!
We have not shown him in the small base! I will do so tomorrow!

What would be the point? Good question!

Ok lets say your budget cant go over $500, or that your very limited with space, or that you want to get the pack 2 but just dont have the money and you want to display the Conan for a while in your collection, tell you can afford the second pack.
Or that you want to display him doing battle with the upcoming SSC product or one of ours. Well? Then the first pack or the Conan only option is for you.

Back