Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOTICE:

All balance pre-orders payments for Ares, Athena Golden, Conan The Sacrifice, Minotaurus, and the Angel of Darkness can already be paid off on our new website. Our factory has confirmed that all products are ready to ship, and we will start shipping all pre-orders this month of August 2014.

In order to make your balance payment please follow these 4 steps below:

1. Go to our new ARH Studios new website: www.arhstudioscollectibles.com

(Please make sure to type in our new website address because it has changed since you last purchased this pre-order).

2. Create a new account and provide your current address information again. (You must create a new account even if you already had an account with our old website. All old accounts created on our old ARH Studios website no longer exist, so in order to pay the balance for your pre-order, you must create a new account on the new website and provide your information once more).

3. Once you’re logged in, go to our “Statues Gallery” page and look for the product you purchased under the subcategory IN STOCK (Please notice that only on the subcategory IN STOCK you will find the correct product page to pay your balance).

4. Once you are on the product page for your item, just click the button “BUY NOW” to pay your balance. Our check out system will calculate and add your shipping costs accordingly to your location, and an email will be sent to us informing that your payment has been made and provide us with your current shipping address.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you have already paid more than the initial deposit, need to pay only the shipping costs, or has a different amount owed, please contact us through this email:

[email protected]

We will send you a PayPal invoice for the correct amount you owe.

Once your balance is paid you can expect a shipping notice from us right before your product ships. All international orders will ship first, and US orders will ship once product arrives from factory and clear US customs.

Last edited:
They are in stock at ARH, boxed up and ready to ship. I think we will have the Cimmerian in at by the end of the month!

"US orders will ship once product arrives from factory and clear US customs" as per very recent message... I have no doubt this piece will kick azzz

Sorry guys we got slammed today and I couldn't get back to you
Yes they are ready to go. A lot of people paid today and we actually got some new sales too!
I hope to catch up tomorrow and respond to everyone tomorrow

I think he is talking about the production
Well it doesnt matter now, its all sold out and we will make no more! I am sorry people wait too long to order or put at least the NRD down. We operate differently than some companies. We only make what we sell and no more. I have repeated this many times but we always have people that show up and ask for the products. Its a bit more focused for ARH Studios. We make limited ES products and not 1000K ES products.

I do understand the need to see everything but variations will happen by the time production is finished. We just trust this factory very much and trust what they do. So far great products and service from our team and the factory and I can't be more pleased.

I have reserved a few just so we dont miss anyone in the processing, but Conan itself is out of stock.
Most of you will be happy with the ES and most of you will be very surprised when you see him in person!
Wolf-brother knows what I mean! He has seen it in person.

Last edited:
I got the ES on per order and also the snake and girl from ARH. I'm just new at buying from ARH, I usually buy from sideshow, I'm just nervous because I have never dealt with ARH before.

This will be coming soon and i still don't know where to put it!

abandoned-dog-was-left-to-die-in-dumpster__oPt.jpg

Back