ARH Arkhalla 1/3 fully nude vampire ( o Y o )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me see if I have this correct, the Ex doesnt come with the skull goblet?
So if you purchase the reg, there is nothing to cover up her exposed vajayjay?

Not as exposed as I would like, similar to the OG Vampirella IMO.

My problem, with this and most female vampire statues, is there is nothing scary about her. You could have just said nude female statue. This is also why I don't like the Underworld films that much. The Werewolves are scary looking but the vampires look like someone went to a goth concert. She can be seductive but there should be an element that makes her a little intimidating.

Somehow I don't think this would look good with a vag:

bram-stokers-dracula-9.jpg

Dayam... After that gif maybe I should get Arkhalla and just pretend she's Selma. I can just tell family and friends she's from that movie.

HaHa. Damn you Wanderlai!

If only I could trust her to at least sleep with me before the bite homicide comes

My problem, with this and most female vampire statues, is there is nothing scary about her. You could have just said nude female statue. This is also why I don't like the Underworld films that much. The Werewolves are scary looking but the vampires look like someone went to a goth concert. She can be seductive but there should be an element that makes her a little intimidating.
When the vampires actually turn into their monster forms, I think it was pretty great.

I do get that about female vampires. Suppose it doesn't make sense as a vampire should be able to take any human, so it seems redundant that a powerful vampire needs her sex appeal to attract victims.

The way I see it with vampires, is there is a sort of attraction about them, while I don't think a Vampire queen would just be wearing this; but it demonstrates her sex appeal.

Somehow I don't think this would look good with a vag:

bram-stokers-dracula-9.jpg
With some people, you just never know. :lol
Vampires can to be sexy...

8675283652870a0b6ebc776539bd5c8d.gif

This one is debatable, she certainly wasn't topping her human form as a vampire.

Would love a statue based off of Salma. :drool :love

Back