ARH Angel of Death AP / Sideshow distribution details

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Its finally time for the Angel of Death!! For those interested in purchasing the Angel of Death AP statue, you are about to get a chance to purchase our first production through ARH Studios!!

The print of this piece is absurdly expensive, and this is the reason why we have postponed this piece for so long, but in order to get this piece printed and released now, we need to be sure we can sell at least 30 APs of this piece, so I’m creating this thread to check the interest of you in purchasing this piece.

AngelDeathWIP13.jpg

AngelDeathWIP12.jpg

AngelDeathWIP12.jpg

Last edited:
Ok fellow ARH fans! Here are some photoshop paints on the AD wings! What one you prefer?

AD WHITE Wings:

whitecopy.jpg

AD BLACK Wings:

blackcopy.jpg

I prefer the white. I actually think the white should maybe have a tint of grey / brownish yellow tint on it. If the wings are black, I think it interferes with the clothing of Death wearing black clothing. He will be very washed out. Death also never wears light clothing. It wouldn't make any sense at all?

Black or something dark for the wings would be nice on this piece,imo ;)

I prefer the white. I actually think the white should maybe have a tint of grey / brownish yellow tint on it. If the wings are black, I think it interferes with the clothing of Death wearing black clothing. He will be very washed out. Death also never wears light clothing. It wouldn't make any sense at all?

black all the way.

We may be able to offer both options on the AP
However what you see was to give you a sense and feel for how it may look. The shading and contrasts will come later.

I know I have interest in it. My wife loved the look of this statue. It could be a cool Christmas present (if I can keep it hidden for that long). How many have shown interest so far?

Back