Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the greatest pleasure ,i will make a few pictures with cracks. Your statue is intact?

I'm waiting to get the second box with the base and the rest of Ares body. The pieces that I have from the first box seem just fine.

I returned with some pictures of the cracks, and horrible paint! :(
ttp://s520.photobucket.com/user/pumba_oo7/media/DSC_6790_zpsf9f8722d.jpg.html]
DSC_6790_zpsf9f8722d.jpg

I have the same line on the dead soldiers neck but it doesn't bother me. My shield is fine and I don't have the legs yet to check out but I think the statue is great.

Sorry to see that you are unhappy with it.

I had a paint chip in the back of him,which I will paint it in myself.Since I got it from sideshow they refunded 35$ which i put it towards Conan rage.But I never look at my statues so closely at the very tiny fine problems

Looking at those pics of "Cracks n Horrible paint"....people are crazy. Just quit collecting.

Hello NASEDO! First I want to tell you that you do not know me,you do not know what kind of collector I am ! But if you're curios,I'm telling you that I am a true collector! I own the entire collection by sideshow dinosauria line,which not many collectors can enjoy such a collection. I paid for many statues from this line 3 times the original price. I made huge sacrifices just to collect statues of the best quality in the world!!! And you tell me to quit to collect,and that is crazy what I said about the quality of this statue? My friend I invested in all my statues around 6000 Euro,about 8000$ ! So informative! What I said about Ares is just the truth! For this statue I was waiting for long time . That's when I'm a true collector! This statue is sensational ,but has huge problems with painting and manufacturing. My friend,this statue cost in Europa 600 . When we speak of this amount for a statue ,I want MEGA QUALITY!!!!!! NO CRACKS and NO SLOPPY PAINTED!

Until we receive another statue and the Ares or any other statue is forgotten and our attention will be on the new one and so on and on. It is the only Ares in production so send it back or accept the small imperfections cause no statue will be perfect.

I have to say I am of the same mindset as you zeus. I have never subscribed to "mint' or "perfect" when pertaining to collectibles. There is going to be marks and flaws on anything that is created especially if it is mass produced. I can go to anything and find a flaw if I look hard enough. I would venture to say that principle would even apply to art that is considered to be a masterpiece.

Personally I have learned to live with it and I am able to enjoy the hobby that much more.

Back